Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro hailed for 'shining light on' people who are 'overlooked' in heartfelt vacation post

2023-08-30 14:50
'The View’ Season 27 is scheduled to premiere on September 5, and the co-hosts have begun wrapping up their summer vacations
'The View' host Ana Navarro hailed for 'shining light on' people who are 'overlooked' in heartfelt vacation post

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ Season 27 is scheduled to premiere on September 5, and that means the co-hosts have begun wrapping up their summer vacations, including Ana Navarro, who spent the last few weeks in Turkey and Greece.

Navarro cruised way through two countries and took her fans through the ride as she captured and documented several moments on her social media, especially Instagram.

Now, as Navarro bids goodbye to the summer, she has posted a heartfelt message, and her fans applauded her for the same.

Ana Navarro talks about an impactful experience

‘The View’ host Ana Navarro talked about the people who “impacted” her while she was on this trip.

Navarro wrote, "One of the most wonderful things that happened to me on this @azamaravoyages cruise, was meeting people that made an impact on me. Peter & Naomi are a couple who live in Hawaii. He was a competitive skier. He broke his back and became paralyzed from the waist down at the age of 24.”

She continued, “Peter does not let being in a wheelchair stop him from doing anything he wants. He travels. Sails. And dances up a storm. Too often we let smaller things bring us down. Peter inspired me to stop obsessing about the small stuff and grab everything life has to offer with both hands.”

Navarro also shared pictures with the people who worked at the cruise and wrote, “Alston and Robert are from India. They work on the ship and we’re assigned to us and our room."

Further adding, "Like almost everyone who works on a cruise, they are far from their loved ones, working hard to save money and afford their families a better life. They wake up with a smile every day and put effort, pride, and positive energy into everything they do.”

She also promoted Azamara Cruise, while sharing details of her husband, Al Cardenas’ life, “Azamara cruises have a very high crew to passengers ratio. I think I knew the names of half the crew by the end of the trip."

She said, "And before you start giving me shit about extravagant travel, you should know on most voyages, cabins start at under $2,000 and you can eat and drink and dance til you drop."

She also added, "I’m not a cruiser. This was my 2nd cruise. Al ❤️’s cruising. It’s how he traveled with his kids when they were small because it was an easy way to see the world and spend time as a family.”

Navarro continued, “I tacked on days in the countries before and after the cruise, so I could get to experience more."

She wrote, "Azamara is not a cruise for kids. Bigger ships are probably better. Azamara is relaxing. Once you’re on there, you can do as little or as much as you want. You can be sociable or anti-social, play all day or read all day. Nobody cares."

Navarro also clarified that this post wasn't "paid," "This is not a paid partnership. We paid full fare for our cabin and it was a wonderful 101 on Turkey & Greece, which would have been very hard for me to plan and coordinate on my own.”

Ana Navarro inspires fans after emotional post

After Ana Navarro’s detailed and heartfelt account of some of her highlights from the trip, Navarro’s fans have flooded her comment section with positivity.

One fan wrote, "Thank you @ananavarrofl for always being genuine and shining a light on ppl that are too often overlooked. May god continue to bless you so you can continue spreading awareness through your platform.”

Some even believe this is Navarro’s “best” post so far, "Ana - BEST IG post you've ever done! This one really got me. Live. Laugh. Love. Obstacles can be managed in this day and age. Bravo - safe travels home."

Fans continue to praise Navarro in the comment section as one wrote, "Inspiring post! Thank you," and another commented, "I love how you shout out the positive.”

"This is what I love about you! Love reading about the people you meet!" wrote one fan, and another commented, "It was very kind of you to share your holiday with us all!!"

Ultimately, fans gathered to thank Navarro for sharing this part of her life with them, "Thank you for sharing your vacation adventure with us @ananavarrofl."

Tags news