Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed pays heartfelt tribute to father by presenting him his Variety Streamer of the Year award, emotional fans say 'what a family'

2023-08-30 15:15
Darren Watkins Sr, IShowSpeed's father, appeared elated by his son's incredible achievements
IShowSpeed pays heartfelt tribute to father by presenting him his Variety Streamer of the Year award, emotional fans say 'what a family'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: IShowSpeed's father Darren Watkins Sr recently posted a video on his YouTube channel expressing his immense joy upon receiving a tribute award from his son. This touching moment followed Speed's recognition of his father with the Variety Streamer of the Year award.

In the video, Watkins expressed deep appreciation for the support and kindness his son has consistently shown him over the years. The video quickly gained widespread attention on the internet, with viewers sharing their heartfelt messages in the comments section.

How did Darren Watkins Sr react to IShowSpeed's tribute?

In a recent YouTube livestream, Darren Watkins Sr discussed the recently concluded Streamy Awards 2023. Following that, he proudly displayed the award Speed presented him and opened up about the emotional moment.

During the stream, Darren Watkins Sr graciously explained the significance of the award and expressed his gratitude to his son. He also shared his immense pride in Speed's achievements.

"We got the win baby (holds the award). We won Variety Streamer of the Year, that means he does it all. He dances, he plays, he 'siuus,' he talks, he does everything. We're so proud of you son. I'd like to thank you for this experience that you allow me to have. I'd like to thank you for everything that you're doing for me, the family, friends," Darren Watkins said.

Fans laud IShowSpeed’s family

Watkins' video seemed to strike a chord with Speed's fans. One of them wrote, "What a family ❤️🙏 God is blessing you Speed, congrats ✨🔥"

Another noted, "Good to see how supportive you are of your son! You are a very wonderful father and Speed is very blessed to have you❤" A third fan said, "A real dad will always be there in jrs biggest moments bro."

Someone wrote, "Amazing dad so kind and so grateful of his son." Another said, "Seeing how proud speeds dad is for him so cool, theirs nothing like prematurely retiring your family man wow. manifesting these blessings fr."