Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Cheryl Hines' net worth? 'I Can See Your Voice' Season 3 judge is richest panelist on Fox show

2023-09-20 06:29
'I Can See Your Voice' Season 3 judge Cheryl Hines has a net worth of $16M
What is Cheryl Hines' net worth? 'I Can See Your Voice' Season 3 judge is richest panelist on Fox show

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA: Cheryl Hines is set to appear among the panelists in Fox's 'I Can See Your Voice' Season 3 and she is the richest member to join the show's star-studded third season. Hines has a net worth of $16M, according to Celebrity Net Worth.

The 57-year-old actress, producer, comedian, and director has earned through her involvement in both film and television, both in front of and behind the camera.

Cheryl Hines' early life and career

Cheryl Hines, originally hailing from Miami but raised in Tallahassee, embarked on a diverse journey before her rise in the entertainment industry.

She attended Lively Technical College and later Tallahassee Community College. She held various positions including working as a waitress, telephone operator and television reporter before venturing into acting.

After appearing in various TV shows, she gained her breakthrough with her role as Cheryl David in HBO's 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.'

This role earned her an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.

Cheryl's foray into cinema commenced in 2004 with 'Along Came Polly,' followed by appearances in films like 'Cake,' 'Herbie: Fully Loaded,' 'Our Very Own,' and more.

During the 2000s, she left her mark in comedies such as 'Keeping Up with the Steins,' 'RV,' 'Waitress,' and 'The Grand.'

Cheryl married Paul Young in 2002. They have a daughter named Catherine. Following their legal separation in 2010, she embarked on a romantic journey with environmental lawyer Robert F Kennedy Jr, culminating in their marriage in 2014.

Cheryl Hines launches her beauty line

Cheryl takes immense pride in the business venture she initiated alongside her daughter, Cat.

This establishment, known as Hearth & Soul, is not just a store but a welcoming environment meticulously crafted to evoke a sense of belonging and comfort for all who visit.

Who is Cheryl Hines' husband Robert F Kennedy Jr?

Hines's husband, Robert F Kennedy Jr, whom she married in 2014 is an American environmental attorney, political figure, and author.

He became infamous for advocating baseless anti-vaccine claims and conspiracy theories related to public health.

Additionally, he has thrown his hat into the ring as a contender for the Democratic Party's nomination in the upcoming 2024 presidential election.

Cheryl Hines' daughter's mysterious accident

Hines' daughter Catherine Rose Young, aged 19, is allegedly involved in an accident resulting in significant injuries requiring hospitalization. However, the exact details of this incident remain unverified.

Notably, even trusted sources have chosen to withhold information, casting doubt on the accuracy of these claims.

This situation suggests that it might be a potential fabrication, strategically intended to capture public attention.

Adding to the mystery, Cheryl herself has purposefully avoided discussing or clarifying the circumstances surrounding her daughter's reported accident.

When does 'I Can See Your Voice' season 3 air?

'I Can See Your Voice' Season 3 Episode 1 airs on September 19, 2023, at 9 PM ET and can be watched on Fox or streamed the next day on Hulu.