Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' star Gia Giudice gets mercilessly trolled as she shares video of her visit to Shein’s Home with mom Teresa Giudice

2023-11-11 11:25
Shein recently signed up Teresa Giudice and her daughter for a new collection Shien x Giudice Girls
'RHONJ' star Gia Giudice gets mercilessly trolled as she shares video of her visit to Shein’s Home with mom Teresa Giudice

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Teresa Giudice and her daughter Gia made an appearance at the Shein's Home for the Holidays pop-up at Forever21 Times Square in NYC on November 9.

'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' starlet shared a clip from their visit on Instagram, but she was ridiculed mercilessly by Bravo followers.

The 'RHONJ' star wore a white turtleneck sweater dress from her and her daughters' line.

Teresa completed her ensemble with cream knee-high boots, gold hoop earrings, and a white shoulder purse.

Gia, on the other hand, looked chic in a brown crop top-skirt combo from the shop, black shoes, and a black quilted handbag.

The mother-daughter team spent time at the event, which featured numerous curated rooms with different themes, exhibiting Shein's new shoppable home design goods.

"All this stuff, it's so soft," Teresa stated in an Instagram Story video while grasping a fluffy robe displayed in one of the set bedrooms. "I love it. I love comfy now. Everything has to be comfortable."

Reacting to the voiceover from her November 10 clip, Instagram users commented, "You sound so thrilled and excited!!! JK u sound super bored and almost annoyed!" Another user chimed in, "That voice is horrible."

One follower further commented, "I couldn’t watch the whole video. The voice sounded annoyed and monotoned. Then the fake sitting on the bed together. Girl byeeee. And whoever is buying that they actually have these items or want them. only designer for them."

A fourth person wrote, "Get a real job."

One person also added, "U can't be serious? She's so monotone! Fun fact... She uses this same voice to sing Happy Birthday!"

SHEIN signs Teresa Giudice and her daughters for new collection

Teresa and her four children — Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana —unveiled their Shein x Giudice Girls partnership last month.

Teresa commented on Instagram at the time, "We are SO excited to finally announce our partnership with @sheinofficial to curate the ultimate pre-holiday collection, #SHEINxGiudiceGirls ✨."

"All of the pieces are a reflection of us, lots of glamorous, fun, and chic styles that are perfect for everyone! We even made sure to include comfy and luxe sleepwear for your next Girls Night In!"

Gia Giudice hints at possible 'RHONJ' family spin-off

Gia says she "would love" to see a Giudice family spinoff program on Bravo, and that it would "break the internet."

For years, 'RHONJ' fans have been clamoring for a Giudice family spinoff program that centers on Teresa and her four daughters: Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana.

Gia says in a recent interview with PEOPLE that she hopes her family will get their own Bravo program one day.

"I think it would be so much fun, especially if we could incorporate my dad too, and us going to The Bahamas and just showing how we really are such a blended family," she said.

“My dad and Louie talk frequently… we are seriously such a blended family, and we really all do respect each other so much. And I know the fans; they always say we miss Juicy Joe. So I feel like it would be so fun to see us all together. I think that would really just be something different.”

“I think the Bravo screen would break, 100 percent … I think it would break the internet literally,” the 22-year-old continued.

“And I think also people would just be so interested, ‘Oh, how do Joe and Teresa cope and how do they co-parent together?’ Meanwhile, it’s so easy. They are the same. They bust each other’s chops the same. They were friends before, so it’s just friends [now], but not together.”

What is 'RHONJ's Gia Giudice doing now?

Gia explained her unusual drive to the magazine, saying, "I've been an adult now for almost five years, since I was 18. So I've always gotten this image of like, 'Oh, you're a child.' And I think this is what has just made me grow so strong mentally, want to create my own businesses, become an entrepreneur, because I've just never let the outside noise affect me and affect my family."

Gia added, "I've always stood up for what is right, for what is wrong.... The strong mentality has helped me create my business and grow as a person."

The fashionista also told PEOPLE that she's embracing her role as an influencer, especially now that she's launched her own collection with Shein.

Tags news