Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale still together? Couple's appearance in 'Outdaughtered' Season 9 in doubt

2023-07-12 08:19
As the release of 'Outdaughtered' Season 9 is on the edge, fans wonder what Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale is up to in their life
Are Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale still together? Couple's appearance in 'Outdaughtered' Season 9 in doubt

HOUSTON, TEXAS: TLC's 'Outdaughtered' might be famous for Adam and Danielle Busby's quintuplets. But do you know who else is famous despite their short appearance on the show? It's Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale Mills. Hazel loves her Uncle Dale and is often seen going to his house to spend some time with him.

As the release of 'Outdaughtered' Season 9 is on the edge, fans wonder what Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale is up to in their life. Are they still together? Or, have they parted their ways? The couple's social media speaks a lot about their current status. So, as we wait for the release of new season let's take a look at Mills' couple's status.

embed Instagram post

Are Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale still together?

Yes, 'Outdaughtered's famous Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale are still married and happily together. Aunt Kiki recently celeberated husband Dale's 40th birthday. She uploaded a slew of pictures together with her husband, saying, "Welcome to the 40’s Club Babe! Now I can rag your a**! I guess as we get older we start napping more and anywheres." She added, "But hey you do make 4-0 LOOK GOOD! Can’t wait to have some fun with you this weekend. Happy Birthday! I LOVE YOU!" This is a clear sign of them being happily together in marriage. Moreover, the couple is often seen spending time with their family, including a son and a daughter.

embed Instagram post

Will Uncle Dale and Aunt Kiki appear in 'Outdaughtered' Season 9?

Uncle Dale is Bubsys favorite, especially of Hazel. But, it seems that the Mills might not get featured in the upcoming season of the show. TV Season Spoilers report Adam confirming this while replying to one of the fans' question. A fan asked in the comment section of one of the posts, "Is there going be another season I'm missing seeing your show." To this, Adam replied, "definitely not if the Mills are involved." It seemed as if Adam was meaning this in a playful way.

embed Instagram post

Furthermore, in the comment section, a fan asked Uncle Dale "Why aren't you with the Busby's anymore?" Dale replied, "I'm not sure I understand the question..." He then added in another comment, "Oh yeah I forgot about that" with hastag of "Who's the Busbys." Later in the comment section Adam jumped saying, "Didn't crystal post photos that I took at Bronson's game like 3 days ago? But, anh we don't hang out... i guess what they say is true... It it isn't posted on social media, then it didn't happen." Adam's comment was a clear sarcasm towards Busbys and Millers' alleged feud rumors. Indeed, there is nothing wrong in between Busbys and Mills and Aunt Kiki and Uncle Dale might once again be seen in new season.

'Outdaughtered' Season 9 will release on July 11 at 9 pm ET on TLC.