Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chrissy Teigen posts C-section photo after surrogacy rumors surrounding her and John Legend's baby Esti

2023-05-10 12:21
Chrissy Teigen posted some pictorial rebuttals to some harsh online allegations months after her daughter Esti was born
Chrissy Teigen posts C-section photo after surrogacy rumors surrounding her and John Legend's baby Esti

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Chrissy Teigen has finally responded to rumors over the birth of Esti, the daughter she has with the musician John Legend. The entrepreneur and women's health advocate responded with some visuals on Sunday, May 7, to a slew of offensive online allegations that she had covertly employed a surrogate for the birth of her 4-month-old daughter Esti Maxine.

A follower questioned Teigen about how she welcomed her 3-month-old after she shared a photo of the baby on Instagram on Sunday. Another follower responded that Teigen employed a prosthetic bump "called a moonbump." Teigen has previously been outspoken about her cesarean delivery. She and Legend are also parents to son Miles, 4, and daughter Luna, 7, reports Page Six.

READ MORE

'Best Valentine's dates': John Legend and Chrissy Teigen share family photos with newborn baby Esti

'Joy has filled our home': Chrissy Teigen announces she is expecting another child with John Legend

'Extremely realistic moon bump'

In response to the 'moonbump' comments, the 37-year-old author of 'Cravings' posted a picture from her C-section along with the sarcastic caption, "Extremely realistic 'moon bump'." The cookbook author referred to a specific troll who claimed that Teigen was "born male" and "used something called a moonbump" while she was pregnant as being "obsessed with this comment," before inexplicably stating that they were also a "huge fan of Chrissy by the way." In an interview with People, Teigen discussed her March cesarean delivery and the reasons she was "so excited" over it.

"I was kind of excited because I'm like, 'Yeah, I've done the vaginal thing twice. Let's try this," she said in reference to the births of her children, son Miles Theodore, 4, and daughter Luna Simone, 7. "I really love surgery. I like that I've seen both experiences," Teigen, who has kids with her singer husband, continued. She recounted the procedure, saying "The incision is a lot and you never know how your stomach's going to come together." I think your organs are on the table for a second, but that to me is so cool. I was taking pictures above the seat. I have the craziest pictures of the cord and everything."

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's kids

The singer of 'All of Me' and former 'Lip Sync Battle' co-host gave birth to a baby girl via in vitro fertilization on January 13. During a private concert that evening, 44-year-old Legend revealed that his family has expanded to a group of five. Nearly a year after losing their son Jack in a "life-saving abortion" during Teigen's pregnancy, the couple announced last August that they were expecting a child.

The author of 'Cravings' revealed on Instagram in February 2022 that she was having IVF procedures. The next month, Legend talked to People about his and Teigen's attempts to conceive once again and revealed that Miles and Luna were "excited" to have a sibling. "They know we are trying, and they are excited," Legend said.

Luna Simone Stephens, 7

On April 14, 2016, the couple gave birth to a girl they named Luna Simone Stephens. Teigen discussed her IVF process with People before the birth of her kid. Teigen stated "I've made this decision. Not only am I having a girl, but I picked the girl from her little embryo. I picked her and was like, 'Let's put in the girl.'" Teigen discussed how she's educating Luna about the "beauty" of imperfections in her cover story for People's Beautiful Issue for 2021.

Miles Theodore Stephens, 4

On May 17, 2018, Miles Theodore Stephens was born. "Somebody's herrrrrrre!" Teigen tweeted at the moment to herald the arrival of Luna's younger brother. Teigen described how she is teaching a 2-year-old Miles to "embrace" his "emotions" in her 2021 People cover story. "He wears his heart on his sleeve, and we embrace that," She told People, I think more men should embrace their emotions."

Baby Jack

Teigen announced the loss of her pregnancy at 20 weeks on September 30, 2020, on Instagram. Teigen wrote, "We were never able to stop the bleeding and give our baby the fluids he needed, despite bags and bags of blood transfusions," in a heartbroken series of black-and-white images of herself and Legend with their late son, whom they named Jack. "It just wasn't enough." The couple paid tribute to Jack on February 20, 2021, the day before his "due date," and precisely a year after their heartbreaking loss, they honored him with a memorial service.

Esti Maxine, 4 months

Esti Maxine, the couple's second daughter, was born on January 13, 2023. At a personal performance, the Grammy Award-winning singer initially broke the news. "What a blessed day," he said, adding that despite not getting much sleep during his extended stay in the hospital, he still "feels energized."

Tags news epcelebs