Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Rap song 'First Day Out' featuring Donald Trump soars up charts with 3M downloads

2023-08-31 02:50
Hi-Rez, 31, the Bronx-born and Florida-raised Rapper, whose real name is Craig Thomas describes himself as a radical freedom extremist
Rap song 'First Day Out' featuring Donald Trump soars up charts with 3M downloads

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Hi-Rez, 31, the Bronx-born and Florida-raised Rapper, whose real name is Craig Thomas, describes himself as a radical freedom extremist.

He released a faux-rap song that features the AI-generated voice of Donald Trump.

In the song, he is heard defending himself against the criminal indictment out of Georgia. The song has jumped to the No 2 spot on the iTunes rap chart with three million views or downloads, as per Daily Mail.

When was the AI song featuring Donald Trump released?

Hi-Rez released the song on August 25, a day after Trump posted his famous mugshot to X, marking his return to the changed social media platform.

On the platform, the song has received nearly three million views. Moreover, it has soared hip hop charts since its release.

"Out on bail, out on bail. I won’t see inside a cell,' the AI-generated voice of Donald Trump raps.

"Imma beat them RICO charges. And if I go to prison. You can’t do me like the Clintons. I’ll be laid up, eating steak with Secret Service chillin'," the lyrics go further in a roughly 90-second duration song.

"These DA’s acting silly. My mugshot is worth a billi. Sold some merch and made a milli," the rap song for AI Trump that talks about how his arrest photo became a media craze and how people will make a merch with his face on it.

"Screaming 'orange man bad! The whole world mad. Thug life, shout out all of my Maga-based Chads," raps the "Trump the Don."

"Coming for the deep state. I will stop the New World Order. But before that I’ll finish walls at the border."

How popular is Hi-Rez who created the Trump-voiced AI rap song?

Hi-Rez seems quite popular on social media. It is also ascribed to his latest release of a Donald Trump rap song.

Rez also runs a YouTube channel called 'Rants With Rez'. The rapper has 2.46 million subscribers on the platform where he generally posts his rap videos.

"Im Hi-Rez I rap...im not good at anything else," he describes himself in the bio. Prior to releasing the Trump AI song, he also uploaded a video titled 'Donald Trump Vs Joe Biden Rap Battle!'

He wrote in the description, "I wrote, recorded, and impersonated all 3 of these people. Then I ran my acapella through an AI program. Then I layered the vocals. This isn't just "AI doing the work" Haha that's not how it works."

How long did it take for Hi-Rez to create Donald Trump rap?

Hi-Rez said he was inspired to write the catchy song after Trump’s arrest last week, and it took him only half an hour to complete the creative process.

Those who reacted to the video included Donald Trump Jr who said the song was "hilarious," while Candace Owens called it "absolutely genius."

Tags news