Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Golf sensation Paige Spiranac opens up about struggling with social media 'fatigue': ‘That is definitely the hardest thing’

2023-07-22 15:17
Paige Spiranac said, 'I encourage you guys to say the most outrageous, fun things in my comments, it does not offend me at all'
Golf sensation Paige Spiranac opens up about struggling with social media 'fatigue': ‘That is definitely the hardest thing’

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac's journey from a phenomenal golf professional to a social media maven has been an enchanting tale that continues to capture hearts. Having dazzled the golfing world during her active years, Spiranac transitioned to a new chapter, where her charisma and talent shone in the realm of social media. Garnering immense fame and success as an influencer, she also explored her entrepreneurial side. However, the path to success is not without its share of challenges.

Unveiling her authentic self to her fans, Spiranac recently embarked on a candid question-and-answer session on Instagram, providing a glimpse into her life beyond the glitz and glamour. Addressing a fundamental query, she offered insights into the dynamics of her social media journey and whether it can become tiresome amidst constant activity and attention.

'The hardest thing is just the fatigue of creating content'

Recently, in a candid moment on her Instagram, one of her inquisitive fans sought to understand the intricacies of her work. The fan's question centered around the toll that the social media world can take on an influencer, prompting Spiranac to open up about her experiences. She shared that her work is a source of immense joy and fulfillment, emphasizing that she genuinely loves her job as a golf influencer. However, she candidly acknowledged that the journey is not without its challenges. Addressing the fan's query, Spiranac revealed that the "hardest thing is the fatigue to create the content," shedding light on the immense effort required to maintain an engaging and consistent online presence.

“I really love what I do and I’m so lucky that this is my job,” she said. “But I would say the hardest thing is just the fatigue of creating content.”

“So, you have to create new pieces of content almost every single day across all these different platforms – you have Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, now Threads and I have a podcast. So it’s like how do I keep it fresh and fun for everyone, every single day? That is definitely the hardest thing.”

'It does not offend me at all'

Spiranac excitedly shared some updates about her exclusive content on OnlyPaige. She revealed her plans to create more golf instruction videos, catering to the interests of her subscribers. Additionally, she hinted at an upcoming calendar shoot, promising her exclusive content subscribers an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the process. Spiranac's dedication to providing unique and engaging content is evident in her commitment to offering her fans an inside glimpse into her projects.

When asked about the comments she receives on social media, she expressed her happiness and appreciation for supportive remarks. However, she also revealed her affinity for a lively and spirited comment section. In fact, she confessed to loving even the most outrageous and over-the-top comments. She said, "I don’t care if it’s outrageous or over-the-top, I love seeing those comments and I think a lot of people follow me because my comments section is so good,” Paige admitted.

“So, I encourage you guys to say the most outrageous, fun things in my comments, it does not offend me at all, even the mean, bad comments don’t offend me, so you don’t have to worry about that, I just want my comments section to be a place where you can say whatever you want and not be worried about someone being outraged by it.”

Tags news