Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Today' host Craig Melvin updates fans about new location amid absence from NBC show after Covid-19 diagnosis

2023-10-06 11:19
'Today' Craig Melvin took a chance to visit a home and garden emporium called Shop Terrain in Connecticut
'Today' host Craig Melvin updates fans about new location amid absence from NBC show after Covid-19 diagnosis

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ host Craig Melvin has recently explained his whereabouts and location in new Instagram pics after his recent disappearance from the morning show.

The NBC host has revealed he has been spending his time at the University of South Carolina.

Melvin took to his Instagram to share a set of photos, admitting to being absent from ‘Today’ show.

This came after Melvin was diagnosed with Covid-19 and took five days to recover from the illness.

Craig Melvin teases location

‘Today’ beloved host Craig Melvin has been on and off on the morning show. Although his one-day return on Tuesday revealed his scary illness, but he again went missing for Wednesday’s episode.

Nevertheless, Melvin’s new location was revealed by the official University’s Instagram account as they shared few snaps of Melvin.

They captioned the post, “Never separate humanity from journalism.” Thank you @craigmelvinnbc for visiting us today.”

The images depicted Melvin engaging in a conversation with a group of students on Wednesday.

In another photo, he was seen posing with a woman at the school, and a third picture showed him standing in front of a staircase with several students posing alongside him.

Although Melvin did not provide any comments on these photos, they offered an explanation for his absence from the ‘Today’ show the previous day.

Craig Melvin’s green thumbs

Meanwhile, Craig Melvin also took a chance to visit a home and garden emporium called Shop Terrain in Connecticut.

He candidly shared videos and photos on his Instagram to share his learning at the shop.

Melvin shared his experience at the Terrain with ‘Today’ hosts on Thursday’s episode as Sheinelle Jones asked him, “Is it therapeutic?”

Melvin replied, “It’s cathartic, just your fingers and the dirt and the design work and finding the colors that contrast.”

Dylan Dreyer chimed in saying, “You’ve always been fascinated by plants. I’m glad you got to experience it.”

Melvin continued and joked, “When I get fired from this place, and we know that’s inevitable, I’m going to work at Terrain.”

Suddenly, Al Roker added in as he teased Melvin, “I will tell you, your love of plants, you talk about it so much, I have now rekindled my love affair with plants,” as Jones shockingly ask, “Because of Craig?”

Melvin also adds in, “He’s got like eight plants in his dressing room."