Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Cameron Frazer OK? 'Married at First Sight' Season 17 groom's health sparks concern as he is rushed to hospital

2023-11-30 07:18
'Married at First Sight' Season 17 groom Cameron Frazer had a health scare and was rushed to the hospital
Is Cameron Frazer OK? 'Married at First Sight' Season 17 groom's health sparks concern as he is rushed to hospital

CANCUN, MEXICO: 'Married At First Sight' Season 17 groom Cameron Frazer was rushed to the hospital according to the sneak peek released of the upcoming episode.

However, it is currently unclear what exactly happened to Cameron, but it appeared that the groom eventually recovered from the health scare.

Meanwhile, a concerned user started a Reddit thread and noted, "Do we know what that talk about going to the hospital in Cancun was all about?"

Another social media user added, "He comes across as a germaphobe. Maybe hyper-infection fear of something. I don't see them making it. JMO."

Another person said, "Probably got a slight sunburn. I come in a year round golden brown and delicious tan, but my redheaded White wife looks tan next to Cameron."

Another viewer noted, "I don’t know. I thought on After Party they were saying he know about every form of bacteria he could possibly get in that country? Maybe I heard wrong. Makes me think he might be germaphobe or something."

Cameron in the sneak peak..
byu/cantstandthemlms inMarriedAtFirstSight Comment
byu/cantstandthemlms from discussion
inMarriedAtFirstSight Comment
inMarriedAtFirstSight Comment
inMarriedAtFirstSight

Cameron Frazer opens up about his 'past trauma'

Cameron Frazer has recently revealed the serious and emotional side of his personality to his bride Clare Kerr.

In the previous episode, Cameron disclosed the trauma he had experienced in the past and noted, "The hardest part of accepting who I am is that a lot of my memories don't align with who I am anymore."

He continued, "I have large portions of my life that are like watching a movie, and that feels difficult because they don't feel like my memories anymore."

Cameron later explained in the confessional interview, "When I was younger, I definitely hated school. I was more of a troublemaker, and then my parents got divorced and it affected me a lot."

Cameron Frazer and Clare Kerr fail to find a 'romantic connection'

'Married at First Sight' Season 17 couple Cameron Frazer and Clare Kerr appeared to have trouble in finding a romantic spark between them. The couple exchanged vows after they met for the first time at the altar.

They soon jetted off with other couples to Mexico for their honeymoon and tried to get to know one another and form a connection. However, Clare and Cameron struggled to form any kind of romantic relationship and they even had a few arguments.

In the previous episode, Clare complained to Cameron after the groom didn't help her with a big bag because he thought she was independent. The miscommunication has caused friction in their marriage.

'Married At First Sight' Season 17 airs on Wednesdays at 8 pm ET on Lifetime.