Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is Blake Lively? Ryan Reynolds shares heartwarming birthday tribute to his wife, says 'you hung the damn moon'

2023-08-26 07:21
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds share daughters James, eight, Inez, six, and Betty, three, and also welcomed their fourth child in February 2023
How old is Blake Lively? Ryan Reynolds shares heartwarming birthday tribute to his wife, says 'you hung the damn moon'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ryan Reynolds shared a heartwarming tribute to his wife Blake Lively as she turned 36 on Friday, August 25.

"The only thing irrevocably mine in the world is the love and appreciation and awe I feel for this person," read Reynolds' post.

"Witnessing her life is something I couldn’t take for granted if I tried. And believe me, I try. Happy Birthday, @blakelively. You hung the damn moon," he further wrote in the post with a carousel of images of the two of them together and also a Lively's single shot.

How old was Blake Lively when she met Ryan Reynolds?

The roots of Lively and Reynold's enduring love tale often celebrated by the internet for their witty remarks aimed at each other and their togetherness trace back to the shoot of their 2010 film 'Green Lantern'.

However, they were both in romantic relationships with other partners at the time.

Reynolds who was 34 at the time was married to Scarlett Johannson while the 'Age of Adaline' actress who was 23 at the time was dating Penn Badgley, her co-star in the series 'Gossip Girl'.

Despite Lively and Reynold's on-screen chemistry, they had their share of twists and turns in their romance.

The 'Deadpool' actor recalled one such moment when they both were on a double date with other partners but he found himself bonding with Lively.

"We were buddies then. I remember it was funny because, for about a year after Green Lantern had come and gone and all that stuff, we were both single," Reynold's previously shared.

"We went on a double date. She was on a date with another guy, and I was on a date with another girl."

"That was the most awkward date [from their perspective] probably because we were just like fireworks coming across," he jokingly recalled.

A year later, the duo started dating and in September 2012, they tied the knot in a private ceremony, according to ET Online.

How many children do Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have?

Lively and Reynolds share daughters James, eight, Inez, six, and Betty, three, and also welcomed their fourth child in February 2023.

The couple hinted at the news of their fourth child in an Instagram post featuring Reynold, his mother, Tammy Reynolds, and Lively as her conspicuously absent baby bump caught the attention of netizens.

"Puppy Bowl Sunday 2023🥘 🍲 🥧 been busy," Lively cleverly captioned the images showing their game day snacks and personal pizzas.

Tags news