Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ γ€Š Yeyep β€’ Com 》

'Battle On The Beach' fans thrilled as Ty Pennington teases appearance on HGTV's Barbie Dream House Challenge: 'Best Ken ever'

2023-07-10 09:52
Ty Pennington's teasing post about his upcoming appearance on HGTV's 'Barbie Dream House Challenge' has fans buzzing with anticipation, hailing him as the ultimate Ken
'Battle On The Beach' fans thrilled as Ty Pennington teases appearance on HGTV's Barbie Dream House Challenge: 'Best Ken ever'

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: The most anticipated HGTV show 'Barbie Dreamhouse Challenge' will be on the network just in time for Greta Gerwig's new 'Barbie' movie starring Margot Robbie, which will be released in theaters this July. The show will be all about improving homes and will have famous guests, interesting facts about pop culture, and surprises related to Barbie. Hosting the show will be Ashley Graham, who is not only a model but also a designer, author, and entrepreneur.

There will be 15 experts in home design and renovation, along with a chef from the Food Network. They will work hard and use their creativity to transform a house into the ultimate Barbie Dreamhouse. One of the experts is Ty Pennington, who shared a funny photoshopped picture of himself on Instagram to give a sneak peek of his appearance on the show. Fans loved it and praised him as the best Ken they have ever seen.

Ty Pennington teases his appearance on HGTV's 'Barbie Dreamhouse Challenge'

Ty Pennington got on Instagram to give a hint about his upcoming appearance on the exciting show called 'Barbie Dreamhouse Challenge' on HGTV. The show will be released on July 16, 2023. Ty was really excited and wrote in his post, "Only 1 week until #BarbieDreamHouseChallenge!! πŸ₯³ By the way, if you happen to be in Venice, check out my cool new billboard." In the show, Ty will be teaming up with Alison Victoria from 'Windy City Rehab,' another popular TV series. The picture Ty shared on Instagram showed him with the iconic blond hair of Ken, a famous character from the Barbie world. He was proudly displaying his well-toned abs on a large bus wrap.

'Best. Ken. Everrrrrrrr.'

Ty's teaser generated a wave of praise from his fans, who hailed him as the ultimate Ken they have ever laid eyes on. One enthusiastic supporter exclaimed, "What a good-looking Ken!" while another humorously noted, "That's definitely going to cause some traffic chaos and car accidents!" Some fans admitted, "I wasn't planning to watch Barbie Dream House, but now I simply have to see it!! Thanks, @thetypennington, for the stylish promo pic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜." Another fan recognized Ty's diverse talents, stating, "This Ken is a designer. Also, the best Ken ever!!" Expressing sheer delight, someone joyfully remarked, "You make me burst with laughter... your cheerful personality brings so much happiness. Thank you, Ty Ken πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ’™." And one fan simply stated, "You're a wonderfully silly goofball in the most delightful way!"

Tags news epcelebs