Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why do Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie send flowers to Jennifer Aniston on every Mother's Day? 'Friends' alum opens up about career and children

2023-08-23 03:26
Jennifer Aniston was accused by many people that she chose career over children after her divorce from Brad Pitt in 2005
Why do Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie send flowers to Jennifer Aniston on every Mother's Day? 'Friends' alum opens up about career and children

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jennifer Aniston reveals Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie send her flowers every Mother’s Day.

They do so to honor the actress on the occasion, as per WSJ Magazine Fall Women’s Fashion Issue. The star also shared recently that she’s ‘really happy right now.’

An insider explained, "She's always been happy, though. Her dogs are her kids to her and why she's always had them. Her IVF journey was private and hers and those close to her knew but never asked."

The insider added, "But she's at peace and is very happy in her life. She's in a great place, and she knows that. Kids or no kids, it didn't change her."

What did Jennifer Aniston say about having a baby?

The ‘Muder Mystery’ star shared with Allure about her past infertility struggles and IVF attempts.

"All the years and years and years of speculation… It was really hard. I was going through IVF, drinking Chinese teas, you name it. I was throwing everything at it. I would have given anything if someone had said to me, 'Freeze your eggs. Do yourself a favor.' You just don't think it."

The ‘We’re the Millers’ star has made peace with herself and said she has ‘zero regrets’ about how her IVF journey ended.

"Here I am today. The ship has sailed. I actually feel a little relief now because there is no more 'Can I?' I don't have to think about that anymore," the 54-year-old explained.

What was it like after her split with Brad Pitt?

Jennifer Aniston was also accused of choosing career over children after her divorce from Brad Pitt in 2005.

"It was absolute lies," responded Aniston and added that the "narrative that I was just selfish... I just cared about my career. And God forbid a woman is successful and doesn't have a child. And the reason my husband left me, why we broke up and ended our marriage, was because I wouldn't give him a kid."

I would say my late 30s, 40s, I'd gone through really hard s---, and if it wasn't for going through that, I would've never become who I was meant to be," said Aniston.

"That's why I have such gratitude for all those s***y things. Otherwise, I would've been stuck being this person that was so fearful, so nervous, so unsure of who they were. And now, I don't f*****g care."