Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Asmongold roasts Andrew Tate over YouTube theory on stealthy suppression of his content, fans say 'these people are paid actors'

2023-06-29 15:49
Andrew Tate recently accused YouTube of shadow-banning him and suppressing the truth, claiming that the 'Matrix' wants people to 'hate' him
Asmongold roasts Andrew Tate over YouTube theory on stealthy suppression of his content, fans say 'these people are paid actors'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Twitch streamer Asmongold has debunked Andrew Tate's claim that YouTube is automatically disabling comments on videos discussing him following his ban from the platform. Tate faced a ban on YouTube due to his controversial views on women and other subjects. Despite this, numerous creators on the site have continued to upload videos centered around Tate, leading to a flood of content related to the controversial influencer.

However, this claim was swiftly discredited by Asmongold, a prominent figure in the online world. Asmongold highlighted the lack of truth in Tate's theory, indicating that comments on videos concerning Tate were not being universally disabled by YouTube's systems.

'That's not even true dude'

In a tweet, Tate alleged that YouTube had devised a “new plan in their battle against the truth.” The controversial influencer further elaborated that he generates the highest number of views on the platform among all individuals. According to Tate, YouTube's response to his presence involved the automatic disabling of comments on videos that reference him. According to his statement, YouTube was purportedly deleting comments made on videos that mentioned him, resulting in users needing to manually enable the comment section.

Asmongold promptly dismissed Tate's theory, asserting that it was unfounded. He stated that the claims made by Tate were untrue, mentioning that he had recently created a video featuring Tate and had not experienced any of the alleged occurrences.

Asmongold wrote, "That's not even true dude i farmed you for a video less than a week ago and none of that happened."

'Holy f**k look at the comments'

Upon observing Asmongold's response to Tate's assertions, numerous users felt compelled to comment on the matter. One user wrote, "Holy f**k look at the comments swear these people are paid actors." Another user wrote, "Damn. Now Agent Smith is going to hunt you down too. Oh well I’ll have to find a new mmo streamer to watch 🤷‍♂️" A user stated, "Asmongold calling out Top G? I did not have this one on my bingo card."

Tags news