Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac shuts down troll for questioning her golf skills during Q&A session: ‘People stay for tips’

2023-11-23 13:21
The 30-year-old outspoken personality didn't hesitate to share her response to the user who questioned her golfing skills
Paige Spiranac shuts down troll for questioning her golf skills during Q&A session: ‘People stay for tips’

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Former golfer turned influencer, Paige Spiranac took an indication from one of her followers during a question-and-answer segment on her Instagram Stories on November 21.

The 30-year-old outspoken personality didn't hesitate to share her response to the user who questioned her golfing skills. Let's take a look at what Spiranac had to say.

Paige Spiranac shuts down a user for trolling her

On her Q&A story, A person asked whether Spiranac thought “people actually look at you for golf info” and noted that they only like her for her “t**s.”

Spiranac fired back, stating, “People come for the t**s and stay for the tips."

She even added on her X (previously known as Twitter) account, saying, "Did a Q&A over on IG. This is always a popular question. I might have to make this my new tagline lol come for the t**s and stay for the tips.”

In between all other questions, Spiranac opened up a bit and reiterated how she initially tried to play on the LPGA Tour. She said, “Played pro for a year out of college."

In her stories, she wrote, “Was as highly ranked junior golfer. Full ride to a D1 university where I was first and second team all-conference. Had 1 pro win on a mini tour, made the cut in the Scottish Open, and made money in all but two tournaments that year."

She added, "Never made it on the LPGA. People don’t realize how much goes into playing pro golf. It’s a mental, physical and financial grind.”

Paige Spiranac opens up about her relationship with LPGA competitors

Spiranac was also questioned about her relationship with LPGA competitors. She replied, "Some of them are really cool, and I've known them for a while. However, some really dislike how I present myself and the game on social media."

She said, “Empowered women empower other women so I’m hopeful we can just get the f**k over it one day soon. I hold no ill will against anyone and understand we have a difference of opinion."

"However, we are all doing our part to bring awareness to the game in our OWN way. Bringing one another down only hurts us and the game. I would love to collaborate with more women on tour and in media to showcase the immense talent out there,” Spiranac added.

Tags news