Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did Caleb Willingham die? '1000-Lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton's husband dead at 40

2023-07-02 00:46
'RIP sweet angel, you will forever be missed and loved so much thank you Caleb for showing me real love and happiness,' wrote Tammy Slaton
How did Caleb Willingham die? '1000-Lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton's husband dead at 40

EVANSVILLE, INDIANA: Caleb Willingham, the husband of '1000-Lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton, shockingly died at the age of 40. His stepmother, Shirley Willingham confirmed the news. Caleb was reportedly estranged from his wife at the time of his death.

"We are deeply saddened by the loss of Caleb Willingham," Shirley Willingham shared with TMZ. Tammy also paid her tributes in a post on Instagram," RIP sweet angel, you will forever be missed and loved so much thank you Caleb for showing me real love and happiness." Caleb, nicknamed 'Double K', and 'Killa K' also starred on the weight loss show alongside his wife as they battled their chronic obesity together.

How did Caleb Willingham die?

The actual cause of death is not yet revealed by the family. The duo got married in November 2022, just weeks after they first met at an Ohio obesity rehab during a 14-month rehab stay. "Our wedding day was perfect, there was so much love in the room. I literally married my best friend." Fans are also pouring in with messages expressing sympathy for Tammy. "Oh Tammy, so sorry for your loss!" a fan commented on Instagram. "Tammy, I’m so sorry. Condolences," Vlogger Garrett Watts wrote. "Sending love and condolences to you sweet woman. May Caleb rest in eternal peace. I’m glad you both had a measure of happiness in your lives~ Stay strong dollface!" wrote another user. "Did he actually die or is he just dead to her since they're not together anymore????," one user asked.

'Tammy was ready to file for divorce'

The couple got separated just five months after marrying as the relationship had been the subject of speculation for months, with fans noticing changes on Tammy's social media handles. An insider revealed to The Sun in May that, "Tammy was ready to file for divorce" due to disagreements over their diets and Caleb's alleged struggles to adhere to his program. The source added, "He has gained 30lbs and hasn't been working his program."

The insider further claimed that Caleb had attempted to repair their marriage during their separation but he was unsuccessful, leaving Tammy with the intention of finalizing the divorce. However, their decision to part ways seemed to have pleased Tammy's family members, who believed that taking care of Caleb's declining health would be an overwhelming burden for Tammy.

'We are married by paper only right now'

Caleb had also expressed his emotional turmoil on the Facebook post which was later deleted, he said, "We are married by paper only right now. Her decision not mine. I'm hurt, mad, confused, and alone even with others around." While Tammy has not made a public statement regarding Caleb's death, her shocking weight loss journey had been a topic of conversation in recent weeks. She underwent bariatric surgery and shed over 300 pounds, showcasing her progress on social media. However, Caleb's personal struggles with weight seemed to have driven a wedge between them.

'Caleb has not made an effort to move to a facility in Kentucky from Ohio'

The challenges between the couple were evident from the beginning, as Tammy left the rehab center in Ohio shortly after their wedding, reportedly due to Caleb's delay in transferring to a new clinic in Kentucky. The insider disclosed, "She is frustrated Caleb has not made an effort to move to a facility in Kentucky from Ohio."

Tags news