Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Joe Rogan ignoring Logan Paul? YouTuber claims 'JRE' podcaster left him on 'seen twice': 'I have stories I am saving to tell him'

2023-08-31 13:29
Logan Paul wants to be a part of the 'JRE' podcast but Joe Rogan has not replied to his text messages yet
Is Joe Rogan ignoring Logan Paul? YouTuber claims 'JRE' podcaster left him on 'seen twice': 'I have stories I am saving to tell him'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: WWE superstar Logan Paul has claimed that he has tried contacting UFC commentator Joe Rogan through messages but was left on "seen."

They have earlier met in person but it has been difficult for Paul to connect with Rogan via messages.

Paul recently mentioned that he wants to appear in 'The Joe Rogan Experience' during an interview on FLAGRANT.

The renowned UFC commentator Joe Rogan hosts the podcast, which also includes guests from a variety of professions.

Logan Paul has stories to tell Joe Rogan

During the interview, Logan Paul said, “He left me on seen twice….I messaged him. I’m in the dark depths of his DMs. I have stories I am saving to tell him.”

However, Joe Rogan does maintain a very select group of guests on his show, including Elon Musk, Kanye West, and Mike Tyson. Paul might not yet be at the same level as Rogan's guests.

Each episode of the podcast, which started in 2010, is now viewed millions of times. A wide range of subjects are covered by Rogan and his guests, including hobbies, political opinions, philosophy, and many more.

'IMPAULSIVE' is Paul's very own podcast, which he also hosts. Celebrities like Bear Grylls and Alexander Volkanovski have appeared on the show.

The influencer has a number of other endeavors going on in addition to being a member of the WWE.

Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis

On October 14 in Manchester, England, Logan Paul will compete in a boxing match against Dillon Danis.

Paul has turned his YouTube stardom into a profitable career in combat sports. The United Kingdom influencer boxing promotion Misfits will advertise the card.

Logan Paul has been a WWE performer for the past year or so on a sporadic basis. Since his exhibition match against Floyd Mayweather in June 2021, he hasn't engaged in any competitive boxing.

In 2019, Paul competed in one professional boxing bout, losing in a split decision against KSI. Notably, Conor McGregor trains with Brazilian jiu-jitsu champion Dillon Danis.

The social media troll from New Jersey competed in Bellator MMA in 2018 and 2019, finishing 2-0 with two first-round submission victories. This will also be his first boxing match.

Lately, Dillon Danis has made the fight personal with Logan Paul as he has shared numerous unseen pictures of Paul’s fiancee Nina Agdal with her ex-partners.

He shared these on various social media platforms such as X and Instagram.