Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Mickey Avalon? Rapper claims he sold drugs to Angelina Jolie in high school during her teenage years

2023-07-20 19:51
Mickey Avalon admitted to selling marijuana and other drugs at Beverly Hills High School, which he and Angelina Jolie attended
Who is Mickey Avalon? Rapper claims he sold drugs to Angelina Jolie in high school during her teenage years

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Hollywood rapper Mickey Avalon claimed that he was Angelina Jolie's high school drug dealer in a recent candid interview. He admitted to selling her methodane pills when she was a teenager, describing how he peddled his father's opioids to the Oscar-winning actress.

Avalon, once known for his MySpace stardom and glam-rap tunes like 'Jane Fonda' and 'Mr Right', opened up about his past in a tell-all interview. He admitted to selling marijuana and other drugs at Beverly Hills High School, which he and Jolie attended. Jolie graduated from the school in 1991, at the young age of 16.

Who is Mickey Avalon?

Avalon is an American rapper and musician known for his glam-rap style and provocative lyrics. He gained popularity in the early 2000s through MySpace, where his music garnered a substantial following. Some of his notable songs include 'Waiting to Die' and 'So Rich, So Pretty'. His music often addresses themes related to drugs, sex and his personal experiences, making him a controversial figure in the music industry.

'I gave her some of my dad’s methadone pills'

During his teenage years, Avalon revealed that he sold drugs, including highly addictive methadone pills, as a way to make ends meet. "I think I gave her [Jolie] some of my dad’s methadone pills," he said, adding, "My dad was on liquid methadone. He had some extra pills and $5 was a lot of money back then. I probably sold them for $5 or $10 dollars. She could have given them to her boyfriend. Like who knows?"

Jolie has been open about her past struggles with drug use during her younger years. In various interviews, she has spoken about experimenting with drugs, particularly during her late teens and early 20s. However, she had also emphasized on the fact that she made a conscious decision to change her lifestyle and focus on her career and family.

"I went through heavy darker times and I survived them," the Oscar winner said in a 2011 interview, per E News. She added, "I didn't die young, so I'm very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn't survive certain things." When asked for more detail, she said, "Nothing I want to go into a lot of detail about, but I think people can imagine that I did the most dangerous and I did the worst—and for many reasons I shouldn't be here."

Tags news