Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fox News' Jesse Watters warns 'The View' host Joy Behar with restraining order after she threatens to 'crack his n**s'

2023-11-21 14:53
Jesse Watters has responded strongly to Joy Behar's statement mocking him for his Target’s 'gay nutcracker' coverage
Fox News' Jesse Watters warns 'The View' host Joy Behar with restraining order after she threatens to 'crack his n**s'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Fox News star Jesse Watters has shot back at ‘The View’ and Joy Behar for mocking his coverage of the gay nutcracker which is currently being sold at Target for $8.

Joy Behar discussed Watters and Fox News take on Target’s “gay nutcracker” and other Christmas ornaments.

After playing the Fox News clip where Watters spoke about “gay Nutcracker complete with a rainbow hat, trans flag” and other Santa ornaments sold by Target, which are in a “wheelchair, and black,” Behar mocked Watters and Fox News for “not understanding that not every human being is heterosexual and Caucasian”

But now, the Fox News host took note of Behar’s comments and shot back by stating that they would "file a report” or maybe “even a restraining order” against Behar.

Jesse Watters responds sharply to Joy Behar’s mocking comments

Watters started by stating that “Target can sell what they want and I can talk about what I want but ‘The View’ didn’t like what I was talking about and threatened to crack my nuts.”

He then played the clip from ‘The View’ where Behar was heard saying, “You know, I realize it's a complex idea to get your mind around, Mr Watters, but does Fox News understand that not every human being is heterosexual and Caucasian? I don't think they see that.”

She pointed to the Nutcracker and said, “And this is the culprit right here, this offensive rainbow flag.”

Behar suggested Watters put his “nut” in the nutcracker and “squeeze it.”

The audience and co-host burst into laughter with Behar later claiming that “Jesse Watters has a dirty mind.”

She pointed to the nutcracker and said, “You’re thinking about sex. It’s just about pride.”

After playing Behar’s clip for his viewers, Watters responded, “Primetime takes every threat seriously. Expect us to file a report. And maybe we’re forced to file a restraining order against her too.”

Watters added, “Under New York’s Red Flag Law, we’ve asked the Police to confiscate all of Joy’s nutcrackers for my safety and the safety of all men everywhere"

Internet seconds Jesse Watters opinion about ‘The View’

After Watters slammed ‘The View’ and Behar for their personal attacks on the anchor and Fox News, many netizens came forward to echo their support and slam the daytime talk show.

One tweeted, “The scariest part about that show is they have viewers that tune in every day and listen to that shit …..and they are out in public among us!”

A second wrote, "The view talking about who's pretty and not....is classic” while a third added, “These women are Disgusting!!!”

“Delete their show”, said a user while another surprised user stated, “She can say that on broadcast TV?”