Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan recommends healing treatment to UFC star Francis Ngannou after Mike Tyson: 'It'll definitely help'

2023-09-25 16:52
Joe Rogan asked Francis Ngannou to undergo treatment for his knee injury before his next match in October
Joe Rogan recommends healing treatment to UFC star Francis Ngannou after Mike Tyson: 'It'll definitely help'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Francis Ngannou recently made an appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast, 'The Joe Rogan Experience'. The UFC commentator recommended Ngannou and Mike Tyson to get their healing treatment done before they face any opponent in the ring.

Francis Ngannou, the former heavyweight champion of the UFC, had a serious knee injury while training for UFC 270 in January 2020. The right knee of 'The Predator' had a completely torn MCL and an ACL injury.

Joe Rogan discusses stem cell therapy

On October 28, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Francis Ngannou will square off against one of the best heavyweight competitors in history, Tyson Fury. Ngannou will make his comeback to the ring after a protracted hiatus caused by a knee injury and contractual issues with the UFC.

The audience is eagerly awaiting Ngannou's return to see how has recovered from his injury and whether it will have an effect on his performance. In episode #146 of the 'JRE' MMA show podcast, The Predator appeared as a guest and spoke with Joe Rogan about a variety of subjects.

They talked about his recent knee injury, his future boxing debut, and contract negotiations with the UFC. Rogan inquired about Ngannou's knee and whether stem cell research had been done on him.

The 56-year-old was discussing stem cell therapy, an ongoingly researched medical procedure that uses stem cells to speed up the body's repair and regeneration of damaged tissues or organs. However, the proof surrounding its effectiveness is unclear.

Rogan stated, “There’s a company in Austin, Ways2Well that I wanted to hook you up with…”

Ngannou was aware of the method and willing to use it. He explained that he had failed the exam for the test, and Rogan responded, “I can take care of that [Exam] too. You should do that, it will help, for sure. It’ll help you. It definitely will."

Infusion of stem cells, engraftment, post-transplant care, and recovery are among the processes in the stem cell treatment process.

Considering all the steps to the procedure and the fact that Ngannou was leaving the city after the podcast episode, there was no time for stem cell therapy.

Mike Tyson revealed he had stem cell therapy on 'JRE'

Additionally, Mike Tyson, Ngannou's new boxing trainer, underwent stem cell therapy as well and has been very open about it. In 2020, in Episode #1532 of 'JRE', the former pro boxer talked about his experience and how he felt after the process.

Mike Tyson admitted on Joe Rogan's podcast that he received stem cell therapy prior to his rematch with Roy Jones Jr in 2020. He acknowledged that the unique therapeutic method had a profoundly altering effect on him.

Tyson reportedly felt like a new person following the therapy, according to a story from the International Business Times. He stated, "I had stem cell therapy. I feel like a different person but I can’t comprehend why I feel this way. It’s really wild what scientists can do."

Tags news