Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Angela Deem sabotage Liz Woods and Big Ed's relationship? '90 Day: The Last Resort' stars' feud turns physical

2023-08-29 12:48
'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Angela Deem get close with Big Ed in a hot tub
Did Angela Deem sabotage Liz Woods and Big Ed's relationship? '90 Day: The Last Resort' stars' feud turns physical

FLORIDA KEYS, FLORIDA: '90 Day: The Last Resort' Angela Deem, Elizabeth 'Liz' Woods and Ed 'Big Ed' Brown's relaxation turned into a messy huge feud. Angela and Liz involved in a physical altercation appeared to jeopardize Liz and Ed's relationship.

In a recent episode of the TLC show, the cast member were in a hot tub where the argument escalated. After Ed cheated in the therapy game and continue to call his co-star Kelly Brown 'bitch' and Angela took stand for him noting that 'somebody had to'.

Angela, who was trying to shut Ed up, inevitably escalated the whole argument. In one moment, Angela and Ed were 'completely touched' that someone was standing up for him.

On the other hand, Liz remained silent as her fiancé got closer with the other woman. Liz admitted to the camera that she didn’t condone Kelly's 'attack' on Ed, 'but Ed does tend to run his mouth a lot, and Ed’s gotta learn his consequences.'

As Liz began to leave the tub, she angered Angela by saying, "I love you, Angie, but you speak over everyone." Angela climbed out of the hot tub and yelled, "Oh b***h, don’t go there m**********r."

Angela slammed Liz and said, "When did I f*****g talk over you?" However, Liz stayed silent even when Angela was less than an inch from her face. A resort staff came over to quiet the argument and told Angela, "We've got guests here."

Additionally, the production stepped in physically stepping in between Angela and the other cast members. However, Angela tried to follow Ed and Liz into their hotel room in a flurry of anger, but a production member pulled her back.

Liz Woods gets upset after Big Ed didn't defend her

After the altercation between Liz Woods and Angela Deem, Liz was quite upset that Ed didn't try to defend her. However, Ed told her, "You got what you deserved. That's what you got. You deserve that ass chewing. I'm serious."

While Ed was still in the middle of a sentence, telling that Angela had been 'inappropriate, but you...' Liz cut in and said, "Yeah, but someone who cares so much about my safety didn't care, and I'm the one who was wronged."

Meanwhile, Ed disagreed, Liz, you brought that on yourself." Liz also claimed she was only at the couples retreat for Ed before she brought up him cheating during one of the therapy games.

'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Angela Deem takes anger management therapy

'90 Day Fiance' star Angela Deem took an anger management therapy after her explosive hot tub fall out with Elizabeth 'Liz' Woods. In the latest episode, the relationship trauma expert Dr Janie Lacy wanted to address the situation with Angela.

The therapist said, "Angela has some issues with how she manages her emotions." The therapist also noted that Angela's anger has served her well in how she has moved through life and 'sometimes people are most afraid of what life would be like without their armor.'

Meanwhile, it appeared like the therapy session didn't worked on Angela wasn’t ready to accept the blame for the altercation. She admitted, "Dr Janie telling me that she needs to speak to me about the incident that happened last night makes me feel again that I'm the bad person."

She added, "But you come after me, I'm gonna come back stronger." Dr. Janie identified that Angela's behavior was sparked by Liz's tone and body language and Angela responded that it wasn't in her nature to back down.

However, at the end of the therapy session, the therapist told Angela that they still needed to work on her 'anger response' during the retreat, and Angela finally agreed.

Who is '90 Day: The Last Resort' star Angela Deem?

Angela Deem is a reality television star and rose to fame for her quick temper personality. She completed her graduation from Boone High School.

Angela had been a turbulent long distance relationship Michael Ilesanmi. The couple has been multiple upsa and downs in their relationship which was also documented on TLC's '90 Day Fiance' franchise.

Who is '90 Day: The Last Resort' star Liz Woods?

Elizabeth 'Liz' Woods rose to fame after starring in TLC show '90 Day Fiance' with her partner Big Ed. Before her television debut, Liz worked as a manager at a restaurant in San Diego.

Liz shares a daughter named Ryleig from her first marriage. The reality star dedicated her social media for documenting her health journey and share healthy meals and exercise routines.

Who is '90 Day: The Last Resort' star Big Ed?

Big 'Ed' Brown made his '90 Day' debut on 'Before the 90 Days' season 4. He traveled halfway across the world to meet his former flame Rosemarie in the Philippines.

However, his relationship did not work out and later he sparked connection with Liz Woods. Big Ed has a day job as a professional photographer and click wedding photos, family portraits, and fashion shoots in San Diego

'90 Day: The Last Resort' airs every Monday at 9 pm ET on TLC.