Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Lil Nas X? ‘Montero’ rapper was once accused of faking his sexuality

2023-10-05 16:58
Lil Nas X's height make him taller than the average American man
How tall is Lil Nas X? ‘Montero’ rapper was once accused of faking his sexuality

Real NameMontero Lamar Hill
Date of BirthApril 9. 1999
Age24 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthLithia Springs, Georgia
NationalityAmerican
Height6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
Weight74.8 kgs (165 lbs) approx
Marital StatusUnmarried
Net Worth$14 million
Eye ColorDark Brown

LITHIA SPRINGS, GEORGIA: Montero Lamar Hill, known by his stage name Lil Nas X, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter whose height is 6 feet and 1 inches (1.85 m/185 cm), as per The Sun.

Lil Nas X's height makes him taller than the average American man who is approximately 5 feet 9 inches (1.76 m/176 cm).

His country rap song ' Old Town Road' helped him gain notoriety; it spent 19 weeks at the top of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, making it the longest-running number-one song since the chart's beginning in 1958.

Back in March this year, in a pair of tweets Lil Nas X responded to trolls who accused him of faking his sexuality.

The 'Industry Baby' rapper, who came out as gay in June 2019 following the success of his breakthrough single retweeted someone who accused him of “finess[ing] the LGBT community” for profit. One day we will realize that Lil Nas X is not gay,” he wrote, in a Tweet.

Lil Nas X then replied, “Do I have to give head at 3.45 am behind a McDonald’s in Chicago on a Friday night during the middle of pride month while streaming on Twitch and IG live for y’all to realize I am really a fruitcake."

Lil Nas X or Taylor Swift: Who is taller?

Music sensation Taylor Swift stands 5 feet and 11 inches ( 1.8 m/180 cm) tall, as per Coopwbin, making her 2 inches shorter than that of Lil Nas X's height.

From record-breaking concert ticket and album sales to a sprawling real estate portfolio, pop superstar Swift has managed to build her own empire.

Additionally, she is also the 12-time winner of the Grammy award.

Swift's 2023 Eras Tour ticket sales might make her the highest-earning female touring artist of all time. If it earns over $1 billion, it will be the first billion-dollar tour in music history, as per Investopedia.

People compared the two pop music stars when the rapper managed to fend off Taylor Swift to keep the No 1 position on Billboard with his debut single, 'Old Town Road.'

Lil Nas X’s height compared to ex-boyfriend Yai Ariza

Lil Nas’ ex-boyfriend was Yai Ariza, a dancer, whose height is 5 feet and 7 inches (1.70 m/ 170 cm), as per Legit.ng, making him 6 inches shorter than that of Lil Nas X's height.

Ariza who works as one of the pop star’s backing performers appeared in his ex-boyfriend, Lil Nas X's music video, ‘That’s What I Want’.

He appeared with Nas in his SNL performance not long after they first met, licking his neck on national television and enthralling the audience.

Yai relocated to LA to seek a career as a professional dancer, but he also works as a model. Most recently, he collaborated on a sensual picture shoot with Shay Mitchell.

As per Capital Fm, in an interview with Andy Cohen for SiriusXM the pop sensation (Lil Nas X) revealed that he is in fact single.

When quizzed on his budding relationship with Yai, he revealed to the media outlet that the romance had cooled.

He said, "I was seeing someone, um, I kinda decided I didn't want to anymore."

Tags news