Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mom-of-three Kristin Cavallari reveals she's open to dating but won't waste her time over 'duds'

2023-09-07 11:21
MTV star Kristin Cavallari is not ready to waste time as she starts dating
Mom-of-three Kristin Cavallari reveals she's open to dating but won't waste her time over 'duds'

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE: Kristin Cavallari has gotten past the messy divorce drama and jumped into dating. However, the star's social media does not hint who is her boyfriend as of now.

Seeing that Kristin has not posted or hinted at anything online about her current boyfriend, it can be safe to assume that she might not have yet fixed herself with a single person.

When asked "What’s the latest with your love life?" by US Magazine, Kristin replied, "I'm dating."

She added, "I’ve gone through phases of going on a million first dates, and I’ve gone through phases where I’m not dating at all. At the moment, it’s not my priority, but I’m open to it."

Well, it seems MTV star does not have much faith in dating apps.

She says, "Everyone tells me to get on the apps, but someone can be amazing on paper, and you meet them, and they’re a dud, or you just have nothing in common."

Kristin is looking out for passion and fire from a relationship.

When asked, "What’s the hardest part about dating as a mom of three?" Kristin claimed that she always has one question going on in her mind while on her first date. And, that is, "Could you be a stepfather to my children?"

She continued, "And then I’m like, 'No, you suck.' The good thing is I’m not going to waste my time. I have really high standards now because of my kids."

Why did MTV star Kristin Cavallari split with Jay Cutler?

Kristin and Jay Cutler met each other in 2010. Former 'The Hills' star and ex-Chicago Bears quarterback tied the knot in 2013.

Sadly in 2019, there were reports of both not being on the same page in marriage. "Jay and I have problems … I've always been very vocal about that," said Kristin.

In Season 3 of 'Very Cavallari' there were rumors of Jay being unfaithful to Kristin with her former best friend Kelly Henderson. Kristin refused to believe any of the rumors.

Later, they mutually decided to part ways. They were reported to have "fell out of love and grew apart." In her divorce filing in April 2020, Kristin accused Jay of "inappropriate marital conduct."

After 10 years of together, Kristin and Jay parted pays with joint custody of kids.

How many kids does 'Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County' star Kristin Cavallari have?

'Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County' star Kristin Cavallari has three kids.

Kristin welcomed her first child, a son named Camden with Jay in 2012. Soon after that in 2014, she gave birth to a second boy named Jaxon. In 2015, she welcomed a daughter named Syalor in their house.

Kristin is co-parenting her kids with Jay and she claims "It’s working. We’re making the most of it."

Who is 'Very Cavallari' star Kristin Cavallari?

Born on January 5, 1987, Kristin is a TV personality, fashion designer, and author. In 2004, she rose to fame with MTV's reality series 'Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.'

She was later featured in the spin-off series 'The Hills.' Kristin was then given her own E! show 'Very Cavallari.'

Kristin was born in Denver, Colorado, and is of Italian heritage. The reality star attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles but later dropped out to pursue her acting career.

As of now, she is the brand ambassador for the children's charity OneKid OneWorld. She also founded the children's clothing line "Little James" and launched an athleisure collection.

Until now, Kristin has got 3 of her cookbooks published.