Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jimmy Fallon mocks Trump's claim of defeating Joe Biden in duel with epic 'fight of the centuries' diss

2023-10-10 20:28
The host playfully took a dig at 77-year-old Trump's claim that he could beat Joe Biden, 80, in a 'physical fight'
Jimmy Fallon mocks Trump's claim of defeating Joe Biden in duel with epic 'fight of the centuries' diss

WATERLOO, IOWA: On the October 9 episode of 'The Tonight Show', host Jimmy Fallon joculary ridiculed former president Donald Trump's claims that he could beat President Joe Biden in a "physical fight."

Fallon read out the news, "Former president Trump bragged that he could beat President Biden in a fight".

'It would the fight of the centuries'

Soon after Fallon finished his sentence, he nodded his head, as if trying to process Trump's claim, while the audience broke into laughter.

Fallon continued, "It would the fight of the centuries....uh....mostly because both guys are a century".

It gained widespread attention on X (formerly Twitter) where one user wrote, "Trump thinks he can beat Biden in a fight when he can't even show up for a debate with his own Republican colleagues!!"

Another penned, "So glad youre back jimmy! Cant get enough trumps joke they are hilarious i love it".

One user wrote, 'Oh, this is ig GOOD".

Another said, "A fight? Trump can't even lift a glass of water to drink with one hand!"

Trump says he has 'much better body' than Biden

Reportedly, former president Donald Trump asserted that he possesses a "much better body" than President Joe Biden, going so far as to suggest he could prevail in a physical altercation.

Trump ridiculed Biden for his age, describing him as "very, very old," and even mocked his ability to handle lightweight beach chairs designed for children.

Trump said at a rally in Waterloo, Iowa, on October 7, "He's got a consultant somewhere — this is the worst consultant in politics — that thinks he looks good in a bathing suit, right? He spends so much time at the beach. I mean, how do you do that?"

"And, you know, I have a much better body than him. But I'm not really sure that I want to expose it, with the sun blaring down and the sand, the surf, the wind you know. I mean, you know, it's not a pretty sight."

Tags news