Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Charli D'Amelio labels N3on 'disrespectful' for inappropriately hitting on her at party: 'Kid was not nice to me'

2023-11-08 16:23
Charli D'Amelio addressed N3on's disrespectful behavior on Jay Shetty's podcast
Charli D'Amelio labels N3on 'disrespectful' for inappropriately hitting on her at party: 'Kid was not nice to me'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Charli D'Amelio has come clean after facing inappropriate advances at a high-profile party.

Renowned TikTok star Charli D'Amelio found herself at the center of a recent controversy when Kick streamer N3on's unwelcome advances disrupted a high-profile party.

Popular Kick streamer Rangesh "N3on", or Neon, is recently making headlines after getting banned from Twitch, the Amazon-owned platform where he used to make content before switching.

However, another piece of news pertaining to the streamer is garnering a lot of traction on social media, with clips of Charli D'Amelio supposedly calling out Rangesh for being disrespectful going viral on X.

Charli D'Amelio's candid remarks on N3on's conduct: 'Kid was not nice to me'

N3on has been actively pursuing IRL (In Real Life) streaming adventures, frequently embroiling in internet drama, including a recent clash with the controversial personality Andrew Tate at a Halloween party. However, a few weeks prior to that, he reportedly had an interaction with Charli D'Amelio that didn't sit well with her.

During this encounter, N3on approached Charli while she was accompanied by her partner, Landon Barker, the son of renowned Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. It is said that N3on asked Charli if she was single, an action that appeared to have displeased her.

Charli D'Amelio addressed this interaction in a recent episode of the Jay Shetty podcast, seemingly describing N3on's behavior as disrespectful: "Me and this person were at an event together, and this person introduced themselves. I introduced myself. We tried to be nice. This kid was not nice to me, then went and talked very poorly on me."

As per clips from prior livestreams, it appears that N3on had used a lot of provocative words to describe his interaction with her.

Charli D'Amelio went further and called him out for essentially clout-chasing her and talked about how she had deliberately not reached out to the Kick streamer to avoid giving him more press.

"It’s not that big of a deal. It’s not. That’s what he’s looking for. Is it taking everything in me not to respond, or not to text him? Yeah. But I know if I text him, he’s going to post it, and that’s going to be a thing, and he’s going to get exactly what he wants," she said.

Charli D'Amelio's allusion to N3on sparks Fan Speculation

While Charli D'Amelio refrained from explicitly naming N3on, fans are left with little doubt about the streamer in question, especially considering N3on's past streams. Here are a few reactions from fans in the aftermath of the incident, as the story gained traction on X.

One user expressed, "Neon busy he don’t care about Charlie."

Another user raised a point, "The same Charli Damelio that was doing this a couple weeks ago?"

A third user nonchalantly remarked, "Holy crap nobody actually cares what she says."

Yet another user offered a different perspective, stating, "Not that big of a deal” “not my problem” continues to rant about it on a podcast."

Tags news