Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'F for effort': MGK mercilessly trolled after offering Travis Kelce $500K to join Cleveland Browns

2023-11-30 18:57
During his appearance on the 'New Heights' podcast, MGK suggested that both Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce should think about joining the Cleveland Browns
'F for effort': MGK mercilessly trolled after offering Travis Kelce $500K to join Cleveland Browns

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) was seen offering Travis Kelce $500k to leave the Kansas City Chiefs and join the Cleveland Browns on Wednesday, November 29, episode of the 'New Heights' podcast.

Holding up Cleveland Browns merchandise, the rapper said, "I'm sure you get asked this question behind closed doors a lot, but I would be remiss — due to the nature of our friendship and just as a Clevelander — if I did not insert this question personally."

He added, "I will give you $500,000 cash upon arrival just for shopping or whatever you want, as well as matching that same amount as a donation to both of our high schools, both Shaker Heights and Cleveland Heights, as well as everyday breakfast and coffee delivery from my restaurant if you would just come home and put on these colors right here."

Travis, born in Westlake, Ohio, grew up in Cleveland Heights, where he attended high school. Later, he moved and joined the Cincinnati Bearcats football team in 2008 and moved to the Kansas City Chiefs during the 2013 season.

Travis Kelce admits he wanted to play for the Cleveland Browns

Travis Kelce did not hesitate to admit that he once dreamt of playing for his hometown team, the Cleveland Browns, and said, "You know that was the original dream, dog. You know that was the dream."

MGK continued insisting on the footballer, to which he replied that though the offer was intriguing, he was happy in the Kansas City Chiefs.

"Hey, I'll tell you what, man. That is an intriguing offer," said Travis, adding, "It is an intriguing offer because you know how much we love the east side of Cleveland, the Heights, Shaker Heights, Cleveland Heights, you already know brother. I'm not gonna lie — situation's really good in Kansas City."

The two-time Super Bowl champion also recounted that it was one of his "dreams to play for the Browns," he cried to the coach when he got drafted by the Chiefs in 2013.

MGK, not ready to give up, said Travis does not need to make a quick decision, but the "offer is real, and it's on the table." The banter continued, with the rapper even offering to move his music career to Cleveland if Travis accepted his offer.

"I'll tell you what, I'll consider it if Jason considers it too though. I know at one point it was the Browns for him too," said Travis. When MGK said if both brothers decide to join, they should "split the $500k," to which Jason Kelce quipped, "$500k for Travis — as long as I get the coffee."

Internet says it is the 'worst offer' Travis Kelce would ever get

There's no doubt that Travis Kelce is one of the best tight ends in NFL history, and his fans could not digest that MGK offered him an amount that apparently disrespected the footballer's worth.

One user wrote, "Kelce makes that much in 5 minutes," and another added, "He makes more than that every game check Hell, he make more than that from 1 commercial."

"Tell us you don't know anything about football without telling us you don't know anything about football," noted a person, with someone else saying, "lol this the worst offer i've ever seen."

Many users shared memes trolling MGK.

One meme had the caption, "It may sound crazy... but I don't think Machine Gun Kelly passed any math classes," while another said, "Bro thinks he can bribe him with 2-3 game checksMGK does NOT watch football."

Tags news