Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Has MrBeast lost weight? YouTube king's 10-month weight loss journey explored

2023-06-13 13:24
MrBeast told his fans about how he followed a strict diet and excercise routine to lose weight
Has MrBeast lost weight? YouTube king's 10-month weight loss journey explored

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: YouTube sensation MrBeast took to Twitter recently to provide his followers with a personal update, revealing his unwavering commitment to his fitness routine. For the past 10 months, he has been following a strict diet along with a rigorous exercise routine that includes walking 12,000 steps every day.

Known for pushing his body to its limits for his videos, including burying himself alive for 50 hours and attempting to fast for 30 days, it seems MrBeast is now focused on keeping a relatively healthy lifestyle off-camera too.

How much weight did MrBeast lose?

According to a tweet about his weight loss journey, MrBeast has been at it for quite some time but jokes about how hard it is to actually lose weight.

“I’ve been lifting religiously for 10 months (with a trainer, 12k steps a day, good sleep, good diet) and I’ve gone from obese to just lean,” MrBeast wrote on June 11, adding, “I have a newfound respect for jacked people, this takes forever.”

In a subsequent tweet, MrBeast disclosed that he had not achieved his desired goal yet but had successfully reduced a significant portion of his body fat percentage. Sharing his progress, he wrote, "Was 40%+ body fat and now I’m sub 20% body fat. Give me 6 more months and I should be able to share some sick before and after pics."

'Mr. Beast now entering #BeastMode'

Fans flocked to Twitter to pat MrBeast on his back for his progress. A user wrote, "Mr. Beast now entering #BeastMode. I'll see myself out. No, seriously, that's awesome. No amount of money can replace the feeling of being fit. Wish I would have figured that out when I was Jimmy's age." Another wrote, "Mr. Beast learning about discipline in real time." A third user penned, "If Mr. Beast can lose the weight, so can I! Down 35 pounds since last year 95 to go!" A fourth user wrote, "Honestly never knew Jimmy was obese he looks great in his videos gud for him !!"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news