Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Angie Katsanevas now? 'RHOSLC' newbie accused of 'sucking biggest d**k in room' by old pal Heather Gay

2023-09-20 11:15
'RHOSLC' star Heather Gay revealed she and Angie Katsanevas went to the same high school in 1992
Where is Angie Katsanevas now? 'RHOSLC' newbie accused of 'sucking biggest d**k in room' by old pal Heather Gay

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH: Angie Katsanevas is busy in her personal and professional life these days.

The reality star is often seen posting pictures with her husband and daughter, showing she is happy with the small family she has.

Besides this, Angie has been busy growing her salon business. She recently celebrated "24 years serving Salt Lake City" through her Lunatic Fringe Salon.

Angie became the talk of the town as she surprised 'RHOSLC' co-stars with her surprise visit.

And, Heather Gay seems to be vocal about not liking Angie and she called her out for "sucking biggest d**k in the room."

Heather made it clear in the recently released episode, "I don't trust" Angie.

When surprised co-stars ask why Heather doesn't trust Angie, she claims that there have been "a couple of things" that led her to not believe Angie.

She then claimed, "I don't trust you because it feels like you are all over Jen (Shah) and that didn't work out, you're all over Lisa (Barlow), that didn't work out..."

This infuriated Angie and she asked in surprise, "That didn't work out?"

Heather continued to explain herself, "The question was not for me to dictate fact, it was for me to tell why I don't trust her."

Heather further revealed in the confessional that she and Angie were friends in high school.

Despite being together for a long time Angie chose to maintain friendship with other people rather than her.

Heather claimed, "I don't trust people that s**t on history and friendship."

She continued, "I don't trust girls that suck the biggest d**k in the room."

Angie Katsanevas calls out Heather Gay for not having 'sense of humor'

Angie seems to want to make their right with Heather, therefore, she asks her co-star to explain what went wrong in their relationship and why she thinks of her as being all over Lisa.

Heather explained, "You said at my brunch that once you knew Lisa was in my book then you consider buying it and asking Lisa to sign it."

Stopping Heather in between, Angie interrupted, "Heather, it was a joke." She then claimed, "You have a sense of humor why didn't you find that funny?"

Both Heather and Angie fell into an explosive verbal fight as they continued to blame each other for not doing anything to maintain a friendly bond.

Do Heather Gay and Angie Katsanevas know each other before 'RHOSLC'?

Yes, Heather and Angie have known each other for quite a long time. A picture of both the stars from high school was shared in the recently released episode of 'RHOSLC' Season 4 as Heather revealed that she and Angie went to the same high school.

However, while growing up they did not have much of a strong bond. Heather says in the confessional, "I have known her longer than any of these women."

In 1992, both went together to high school and were friends back then. However, it seems that they did not have a close connection.

Heather says, "She's continually chosen to buddy up with anyone in the room except for me."

Who is 'RHOSLC' Season 4 newbie Angie Katsanevas?

Last season Angie Katsanevas was identified as Jen Shah's "friend." And in Season 4 we saw her taking place as the full-time cast member. This hiked fans' interest in knowing more about the star.

Angie is a "business owner, a mother, and a wife." She owns Lunatic Fringe salon, a hair salon in 9 locations including Utah, Ohio, and Idaho. Angie founded the salon in Salt Lake City in 1999 and has bee running it ever since then.

Angie is married to Shawn Trujillo. They have now been together for over 24 years. Together they have a 12-year-old daughter, Elektra.

'RHOSLC' Season 4 releases new episodes every Tuesday at 9 pm ET on Bravo.

Tags news