Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is BC Jean? ‘DWTS’ alum Mark Ballas' wife announces pregnancy in heartwarming post

2023-06-27 12:20
Mark Ballas and his wife BC Jean also have a dog, Hendrix, whose pictures they often share on social media
Who is BC Jean? ‘DWTS’ alum Mark Ballas' wife announces pregnancy in heartwarming post

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Mark Ballas, the renowned dancer and performer, made a significant announcement that left fans of the popular ABC dancing competition show, 'Dancing With the Stars,' in awe. After an incredible journey that spanned an impressive 20 seasons, the 37-year-old maestro gracefully decided to bid farewell to 'DWTS' earlier this year, leaving behind a legacy that will be cherished for years to come. Mark's undeniable talent and mesmerizing performances throughout his career on the show earned him the prestigious honor of lifting the coveted mirrorball trophy not just once, but three times. His victories alongside the remarkable Charli D'Amelio, the sensational Shawn Johnson, and the legendary Kristi Yamaguchi solidified his status as a true dance champion.

However, amidst all the buzz surrounding Mark's departure, there is another exciting aspect of his life that has captured the attention of fans and curious onlookers alike. Mark found love and companionship in the form of singer BC Jean. As their love story continues to unfold, people wonder who Mark Ballas' wife BC Jean is. Let's delve into the intriguing life of BC Jean, uncovering her talents, accomplishments and the beautiful bond she shares with Mark.

Who is BC Jean?

Mark Ballas and BC Jean are united by their shared passion for performance. Their serendipitous encounter at a singer-songwriter night led to an exchange of numbers, which blossomed into a relationship in 2012 and led to their joyful union in November 2016 after announcing their engagement earlier that year. Beyond their marital harmony, Ballas and Jean harmonize musically as well, forming the duo Alexander Jean, a fusion of their middle names. Jean's deep-rooted musicality stems from her family background, with her grandparents having collaborated with the likes of Perry Como and Fred Waring, and her father being a trumpet player. Reflecting on her early connection to music, Jean revealed to Broadway Wiz, "When I was five or six, I would write poems. I would hide in my closet at night and write my emotions and cry and be romantic, and then my poems became songs." This creative journey evolved as she started composing actual songs at the age of 13, prompting her to pursue singing and voice lessons while she had also delved into learning the piano during her formative years. As a testament to her songwriting prowess, Jean penned the heartfelt song 'If I Were A Boy' for Beyonce. In addition to their artistic pursuits, the couple cherishes their beloved canine companion, Hendrix, whose adorable snapshots frequently grace their social media feeds.

BC Jean and 'DWTS' star Mark Ballas announce the arrival of 'tiny human'

In a delightful announcement, Mark shared the joyous news that he and his wife are Jean expecting their first bundle of joy together, prompting smiles and anticipation for the journey ahead. Capturing their vibrant moments, the couple playfully chronicled their recent escapades in an Instagram video on June 26, revealing, "Lately we've been... making new music, making birthday wishes, went to Disneyland, made more music stuff, turned off our phones and went to the beach, car rides with our best mate, Boba tea, made more music." Adding a delightful twist to the narrative, the reel unfolded with an adorable revelation, stating, "Also, we've been making... a tiny human," signaling a precious new chapter in their lives.