Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She was fired and you're next': Internet warns Erika Jayne as 'RHOBH' star shares sweet snaps on co-star Lisa Rinna's 60th birthday

2023-07-12 13:25
Internet trolled 'RHOBH' alums Erika Jayne and Lisa Rinna and claimed that they are happy the duo isn't together on the show anymore
'She was fired and you're next': Internet warns Erika Jayne as 'RHOBH' star shares sweet snaps on co-star Lisa Rinna's 60th birthday

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Erika Jayne of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' greeted her co-star and longtime friend Lisa Rinna with a "Happy Birthday" message on social media. While commenting on the sweet post, fans urged that the singer and ex-'RHOBH' star appear on their own show.

Lisa is celebrating the significant life event with a wonderful family trip! The 'RHOBH' star celebrated her 60th birthday on July 11, 2023,with her husband Harry Hamlin and children Amelia Grey and Delilah Belle at the celebrity-favorite Nobu Los Cabos resort in Mexico. The family visited the relatively new luxury resort, which has hosted celebrities such as Eva Longoria, Taraji P Henson, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Busy Philipps since its inception in 2019. Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, the man behind the sushi restaurants of the same name, and Robert De Niro are among the hotel's owners.

'Happy birthday, Louise!!!'

Lisa and her girls posted photos of their vacation, which included miles of white beach sprinkled with lounge chairs, delicious cuisine, and even a group birthday shot! On Lisa's birthday, Harry posted an Instagram photo of himself and his longtime love in a heartfelt hug. Delilah paid homage to her as well, uploading an Instagram photo of her mother wearing a black floppy hat, sunglasses, and a bikini top with the caprion, "It’s Lisas day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA. I love u."

Amelia, her younger daughter, shared images of herself and her mother from the past and captioned it, "My best friend ever thank you for being you @lisarinna." Of course, Lisa got in on the action as well, posting an Instagram selfie of herself and Harry while wearing sunglasses.

Erika, who celebrates her birthday the day before her closest friend, turned to Instagram to share some old photos. "Happy birthday, Louise!!!" she wrote. "You are a true friend and one of the strongest people I’ve ever known. I look forward to making more memories together. 🤍😂✨❤️🤗😇."

'So happy your partner in crime isn’t on RHOBH anymore'

While not-so-very-big-fans of the duo also commented, "I can’t stand either one of these people. Especially Rinna." Another person chimed in, "So happy your partner in crime isn’t on RHOBH anymore." One user dubbed them as, "The G digger and the fabricator of alternative realities!" Another user added, "The witches together again." Others warned Erikaand wrote, "She was fired and you're next."

On the other hand, reacting to Lisa's post for Erika from the day before, one person wrote, "Mean & meaner." Another person added, "I hope you both go to jail."