Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Dixie D'Amelio and Kendall Jenner friends? TikTok star once revealed how reality star helped her

2023-08-08 21:23
Both Dixie and Charli D'Amelio provided glimpses of their Hulu reality show, 'The D'Amelio Show'
Are Dixie D'Amelio and Kendall Jenner friends? TikTok star once revealed how reality star helped her

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: New York Fashion Week was abuzz with anticipation and excitement as the spotlight fell on Dixie D'Amelio. Her debut with a jaw-dropping buzzcut set the fashion world on fire, sparking conversations and turning heads.

The sensational Hulu star, D'Amelio, delighted fans with her new look, considering it a much-needed "restart." The anticipation for this moment had been building, as she received invaluable words of encouragement from none other than the iconic Kendall Jenner herself.

'That's so cool'

D'Amelio shared a candid anecdote that revealed a heartwarming interaction among their famous families. As they all gathered for dinner, the conversation took an unexpected turn when her sister, Charli, playfully teased that D'Amelio would soon look like Travis due to her shaved head. "So we got into that conversation," D'Amelio said, adding, "I was like, kind of feeling really nervous about it, and Kendall's super sweet to be like, 'That's so cool,' and really helped me gain confidence about it. So I was really excited about that."

In an interview with Extra, both D'Amelio and Charli provided glimpses of the upcoming season of their Hulu show, 'The D'Amelio Show'. The conversation flowed seamlessly as they shared insights into the intriguing content awaiting their viewers. During the interview, D'Amelio mentioned that viewers could expect to see her exploring new opportunities in her career. She said that she was excited to branch out and try different things. On the other hand, Charli discussed her growing interest in the music industry and hinted at the possibility of pursuing a career in music. Additionally, the sisters addressed the question of whether Charli had obtained her driver's license now that she was 18.

'I'm so excited to see the boy'

The relationship between D'Amelio and the Kardashian-Jenner family has been blossoming over time. Charli has been dating Landon Barker, who is Kourtney Kardashian's stepson. This romantic connection brought the two renowned families closer. As a result, the D'Amelio sisters have had the opportunity to spend time with the 'Tha Kardashians' stars and develop personal relationships with its members.

Charli had excitedly shared news that Kourtney was pregnant. Kourtney's husband, Travis, is Charli's boyfriend's father. "I'm so excited. I mean, I think that it's gonna be really cool," Charli had said, adding, "I'm a great babysitter and I'm just so excited for them."

"This is something they've been wanting for a really long time and to see them so happy together I think is so refreshing for the entire family and they're just such kindhearted people," Charli further stated, adding, "I'm so excited to see the boy that they raise together."

Tags news