Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Charli D'Amelio loves Dunkin' Donuts but didn't recognize chain store's other ambassador Ben Affleck: 'I am stupid'

2023-10-07 15:50
Charli D'Amelio, 19, confessed to having limited knowledge about Oscar-winning actor Ben Affleck in a lie detector test
Charli D'Amelio loves Dunkin' Donuts but didn't recognize chain store's other ambassador Ben Affleck: 'I am stupid'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Charli D'Amelio, a prominent figure among Gen Z at 19, experienced a rapid surge to stardom through her TikTok videos. In a recent lie detector test session with Dixie D'Amelio, she confessed to having limited knowledge about Oscar-winning actor Ben Affleck.

The fan-favorite TikTok superstar appeared on Vanity Fair's popular Lie Detector video series and was questioned by her 22-year-old sister, Dixie.

What did Charli D'Amelio say?

When the conversation shifted to Charli's ongoing partnership with Dunkin' Donuts, Dixie pulled out a picture of Ben, 51, who is presently featured alongside rapper Ice Spice in the national ad campaign for the doughnut chain.

Dixie asked her sister, Charli, "Do you think you like Dunkin' more than this person?'' Charli said, ''Yes'' without hesitation. "'Do you know who that is?'' Dixie asked.

''No, Wait, who is it?'' Charlie asked before both of them burst out laughing. ''Wait, you seriously don't know?'' Dixie responded.

Before realizing, "I've seen the ad," Charli blinked at the image and referred to Ben's Dunkin' Donuts commercial, which debuted in September.

She went on to claim, "I'm horrible with names." Dixie then added, ''He's married to Jennifer Lopez." Charli said,'' Oh my goodness, is that Ben? Oh my god, I'm so stupid.''

Charli has long been outspoken about her love of Dunkin'. In 2020, after her sudden ascent to stardom on TikTok during the early shutdown period of the pandemic, she collaborated with the coffee chain.

''Do you actually like Dunkin' as much as you say you do?'' Dixie asked Charli earlier in the interview. Charlie then said, ''Yes, and I shamelessly promote them so much... I'm such a fan of Dunkin' Donuts. I'm happy that they're doing cool stuff, though.''

Charli and Dixie D'Amelio get candid about being roommates

Charli asked Dixie a series of questions, such as if she enjoyed living with her, whether Dixie thought she was a better singer than Charli, whether it upset her that Charli had more TikTok followers, and also, which Kardashian was her favorite, among other topics.

Charli asked, "Do you like being my roommate?" To which Dixie said, "Um... no." The lie detector hilariously revealed that Dixie was saying the truth.

Charli said, "I was kind of testing to see. We've been going through a rough patch. Are you serious?"

Dixie replied, "No, I like being your roommate; it's just like..." Charli again chimed and said, "What's the worst part about living with me?

Dixie said, "You don't know how to apologize. It makes me sad. Because I wouldn't braid your hair? Yeah. I'm still talking about this."

Tags news