Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Christine Brown shades ex Kody Brown as she praises David Woolley for having no 'special requirements' before wedding

2023-09-11 13:28
'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown admits he had 'special requirements' with Christine and Janelle
Christine Brown shades ex Kody Brown as she praises David Woolley for having no 'special requirements' before wedding

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 star Christine Brown recently shaded her ex-husband Kody Brown. The reality star took to her Instagram and shared sweet photos with her fiance David Woolley.

In the photo, Christine and David donned jerseys of their favourite footballers, Jackson and Griffin III, as the loved-up couple smiles for the camera. However, it was Christine's caption that grabbed everyone's attention.

Alongside the loved-up photo, Christine threw a shade on Kody and wrote, "It’s really nice to be with someone who doesn’t have any 'special requirements' before we get married." She added, "I love being loved for just being who I am. I Love you."

Kody Brown claims Janelle and Christine knew 'special requirements' before marrying him

In 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 Episode 4, Kody Brown revealed he gave some terms and conditions to his wives before they joined his family. Kody opened up about some of the 'special requirements' he expected of his ex-wives Janelle and Christine Brown.

Kody introduced a term called 'sacred loneliness' which is used to describe women in plural marriages because 'their husband's not around as much' in the latest episode of the TLC show. However, Kody's statement made Christine laugh.

She admitted, "Sacred loneliness? Like you're supposed to honor the fact that you're lonely?" Meanwhile, Janelle noted, "The idea is that you sacrifice some of your emotional needs because you want to live in a plural marriage... I've always thought it was so dumb. Sorry."

But Kody attempted to defend himself and said, "I courted Meri and I courted Robyn, but Christine and Janelle both asked if they could be in the family."

Kody further explained, "And with that ask, I had some special requirements that I wanted them to meet in order to come into the family and mainly that was there'll be other wives, you've got to be committed to me."

Christine Brown plans to change her last name ahead of her wedding with David Woolley

Christine Brown will soon become Christine Woolley. During a recent Instagram Live event, Christine revealed that she would change her last name once she ties the knot.

Before marrying Kody Brown in 1994, Christine's name was Christine Allred. The Allred name is famous among polygamist circles.

Christine's paternal grandfather, Rulon Allred, founded the Apostolic United Brethren, the polygamist section of the Brown family belonged to.

How did Christine Brown and David Woolley meet?

Christine Brown and David Woolley met on the dating app Stir. The reality star recently promoted the dating app and revealed in the caption, "Ironically, Sister Wives just had a commercial break and Stir.com advertised! It’s where I met David! #meanttobe #irony #soulmates."

However, Christine teased in January 2023 that a new man had come into her life and stood after that, Christine made her relationship with David Instagram official on Valentine's Day.

However, David proposed to Christine in April 2023, and the couple soon purchased a home together and spent months travelling as a family. In July, Christine and David got engaged.