Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She didn't call me back': Rob Shuter 'concerned' as Wendy Williams turned her phone off after hospitalization

2023-05-23 11:18
Wendy Williams' friend Rob Shuter expressed concerns and said that all her friends are 'really, really worried'
'She didn't call me back': Rob Shuter 'concerned' as Wendy Williams turned her phone off after hospitalization

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Wendy Williams' friend Rob Shuter has doubled down his claims after multiple conflicting reports have emerged regarding her hospitalization. Shuter expressed his concerns for the unwell star after he was unable to contact her. The journalist claimed that the 58-year-old switched off her phone following her hospitalization earlier in May.

On his 'Naughty But Nice with Rob Shuter' podcast, Rob said, "I want to say a prayer for Wendy Williams. I’m hearing bad things. All her friends are very concerned. Her rep denied that she was hospitalized last weekend however people I'm talking to are really, really worried about her."

RELATED ARTICLES

'Wendy Williams is not in the hospital': Rep denies report of worsening health after she cancels event

'Leave this lady alone': Internet supports Wendy Williams as source accuses her of relapse

Wendy Williams was hospitalized a couple of weeks back

"Wendy first went into the hospital about two weeks ago. She was released briefly last weekend, and she went right back in", one insider close to Wendy said according to The US Sun. Another source claimed that her family is well aware of the fact that she is hospitalized but is unsure of what might have happened to her. "All I know is she is in the hospital right now, and it's not rehab. I don't know which hospital," the second source claimed.

The host of the popular entertainment-based talk show 'The Wendy Williams Show' had to cancel a major $25,000 speaking engagement at the Atlanta Women's Expo.

What did Rob Shuter say?

"When the news first broke I called her and this is what made me really scared, it went straight to voicemail. It's really strange that it went straight to voicemail. She normally answers and if she doesn't answer, it'll ring and ring, you leave a message and she calls you back," Shuter said, and added worriedly, "She didn't call me back. There's a couple of things here that make me really concerned. What does it mean when your phone goes straight to voicemail?"

Shuter also said, "I do know a few other people that she talks to and we all spoke this weekend. We're all really worried." Besides Wendy's friends, her brother, Tommy Williams, also expressed concerns for his sister's well-being after he saw her filming in Florida for her upcoming documentary.

'This is not a woman who is in the right frame of mind'

"This is not a woman who is in the right frame of mind to get a show going", Tommy, Wendy's brother, told The US Sun. Tommy, 54, even wondered why the film crew was present there. "Why are you even here? Do you see the condition she's in? Does it look like she's ready to start a podcast for goodness sake? It doesn't", he said.

"This guy Will is ponying Wendy around- 'travel here, travel there, let's go make this money, and I don't care if you're making sense because everybody knows who you are," Tommy said, referencing Wendy's manager, Will Selby. "And the shock value is going to be where she was and where she is now?" questioned Tommy on the situation, adding, "Is that going to be the show? Is that it? Is that what my dad has to look forward to watching? To shove our face in the f***ing manure?"

Tags news