Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I'm not lonely': Kim Kardashian aims to avoid 'same mistakes' in dating life after split with Pete Davidson

2023-05-23 10:27
'I definitely will take my time, and I think there's so many factors, especially when you have kids,' said Kim Kardashian
'I'm not lonely': Kim Kardashian aims to avoid 'same mistakes' in dating life after split with Pete Davidson

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian appeared on the 'On Purpose With Jay Shetty' podcast on May 22, where she opened up about various aspects of her life, including her dating life and the challenges she faces as a mother of four. Despite being a self-proclaimed "hopeless romantic," Kim expressed her desire to take her time when it comes to finding a new partner.

"I definitely will take my time, and I think there's so many factors, especially when you have kids, and being mindful of people that enter your life," shared the 42-year-old founder of SKIMS on the 'On Purpose With Jay Shetty' podcast. Reflecting on her past relationships, she added, "If I can look at everything that I did wrong and try not to make the same mistakes and really take my time, I think it just has to be different for me."

READ MORE

Taylor Swift is on top as people bet on who will be Tom Brady's next GF amid Kim Kardashian rumors

'Why can't they dress like normal people?' Kim Kardashian faces backlash for outfit choice at son's basketball game

'I'll always believe in love'

While Kim acknowledged that she remains a firm believer in love and the idea of sharing her life with someone, she also admitted that navigating the dating world can be challenging. "It's obviously such a hard place to be in because how do you go about it?" she pondered. "There's so many factors, but I'll always believe in love and I’ll always want that and I think that’s such a magical part of life. But I think I’m so comfortable taking my time to not rush it. There's so much going on that I'm not lonely, and I think that that is really important," the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star added.

'Treating people with respect is just a given'

Despite her search for love, Kim stressed that she doesn't depend on others for her happiness. "I believe, like, I always believe. And I think that whatever's meant to be will be." Kim added that she doesn't "need people to make me happy" and is "not really ever searching for something. I'm really content. My babies make me happy, my family, my life. You know, experiences make me happy," she said. The media personality, who has been married three times, also shared her views on what makes a relationship last. "I think just having that mutual respect, treating people with respect is just a given," Kim stated. She believes that mutual respect is the foundation for any successful relationship.

Kim's third marriage to rapper Kanye West (known officially as Ye) ended in February 2021, with their divorce being finalized in November 2022. The former couple shares four children: North, nine; Saint, seven; Chicago, five; and Psalm, four. Following her split from Kanye, Kim dated 'Saturday Night Live' star Pete Davidson, for nine months, between November 2021 and August 2022. Despite her romantic history, Kim remains optimistic about love and maintains a belief that whatever is meant to be will happen.