Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Doesn’t look good': Internet speculates Emily Simpson got chin fillers as they fail to recognize ‘RHOC’ star after Thanksgiving post

2023-11-24 14:46
Emily Simpson posed alongside her husband Shane and the internet pointed out that she looks very different even apart from her weight loss
'Doesn’t look good': Internet speculates Emily Simpson got chin fillers as they fail to recognize ‘RHOC’ star after Thanksgiving post

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: In a Thanksgiving twist, 'RHOC' star Emily Simpson stepped into the spotlight with husband Shane, and the internet collectively did a double-take. Fans of the show couldn't help but notice a significant transformation in her appearance, and the online chatter went into overdrive.

While many applauded Emily's remarkable 40-pound weight loss journey, eagle-eyed netizens dug deeper. Speculations arose, suggesting that the changes in her new look might extend beyond shedding pounds.

Some pointed out how the cosmetic surgeries she has undergone over time had a hand in this, with rumors swirling about potential chin fillers playing a role in the change in her appearance.

On Reddit, a person screenshotted her latest Instagram post, titling the thread, ‘Emily looks officially unrecognizable.’ In the caption, the user wrote, "I thought she was looking great a few months ago, but I haven’t seen her posts in a while and seeing this today, it’s the first time I think she’s gone too far and can stop now. I didn’t even recognize her."

People began speculating what changed in the comments under the post. "Did she get a chin implant? She doesn’t look the same!" asked a user. "Why is her body five shades darker than her face," asked another. One also asked, "Why is everyone getting a chin implant now?"

"She honestly looks so old. Losing the weight has aged her!" a user commented. "Make it stop. She looked better before," added another. "She doesn’t look good," quipped one.

"It looks like her face photoshopped onto another body bc of the difference in her skin tone and face makeup," commented another. One analyzed her looks, pointing out, "The joker lines by her mouth make her look older. Chin implant I assume which causes this."

Emily Simpson feels ‘right’ after losing 40 lbs

Emily Simpson spilled the tea on her amazing transformation – she dropped a whopping 40 pounds, and it's not just about looking good; she's feeling fantastic both physically and mentally.

She spilled the deets on Instagram, saying, "Around age 42, I gained 40 pounds, and it wasn't until now (age 47) that I was able to finally get it off and feel like my old self again.”

But here's the kicker – Emily wants everyone to know that even when she had those extra pounds, she rocked a bathing suit on TV for 5 whole years and felt confident in her body. She wrote, "Just to be clear though… I rocked a bathing suit on TV for 5 years and never felt ugly or not confident in myself or my body. Not once."

Now, she's showing off her incredible weight loss journey on Instagram. She further added, "I am the strongest (mentally and physically) right now … at age 47 …and I will continue to improve myself daily. My only competition is Me."

She gave credit where it's due as she also added, "Thank you for following this journey with me and for those of you who are always kind and comment positive things … I appreciate you! For the haters out there.. I love you too! You motivate me daily to lift harder and eat better."

She concluded the post by thanking her weight loss coach, writing, "Thank you @paulinastein for texting me at 6am every morning and confirming that my ass would be at the gym by 7."

What cosmetic surgeries has Emily Simpson undergone?

The Real Housewives star has been real about her body struggles on Bravo. She's been through quite a journey, including a facelift, liposuction, and using Ozempic to shed some pounds.

In one clip, you can see her in a surgical gown at the doctor's office, with markers on her lids.

Emily spilled the tea, saying, "I lost myself and my confidence through gaining 30 lbs. in one year in front of millions of people on a Reality TV Show." And wait, there's more – she even went through a hip replacement in 2019 and got herself an eye lift.

But after seeing herself on TV, she decided to get a "mini lower face/neck lift" because she realized she'd lost her jawline.

Shane Simpson proposed to wife Emily Simpson over Google chat

Emily revealed during Season 13 that her husband Shane popped the question to her over Google Chat while he was her boss.

Before tying the knot, they didn't go through the whole dating thing. Shane, being her boss, decided to ask for Emily's hand in marriage, and he did it in a tech-savvy way – through G-Chat!

Fast forward to almost 15 years later and these lovebirds are still happily married.

Tags news