Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Look at him': Taylor Swift gesturing to Blake Lively about Travis Kelce at the game leaves Internet gushing

2023-10-02 18:58
'i lip read that when watching and thought that was just so adorable omg,' one fan gushed
'Look at him': Taylor Swift gesturing to Blake Lively about Travis Kelce at the game leaves Internet gushing

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: A clip of Taylor Swift telling Blake Lively "Look at him!" while pointing towards Travis Kelce on field during the Kansas City Chiefs vs New York Jets match on Sunday, October 1, has gone viral on social media.

After Swift's much talked-about stadium debut at the Chiefs vs Bears game last week, the pop star was joined by her A-list friends, including Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Sophie Turner, Hugh Jackman, Sabrina Carpenter and director Shawn Levy in the Metcafe Stadium on October 1.

In the viral video, Swift was also seen throwing playful punches after telling Lively "look at him," seemingly in reference to Kelce's athleticism while the 'The Age of Adaline' star was seen breaking into laughter.

Taylor Swift's 'Look at him' video takes Internet by storm

The Internet went into a frenzy after the clip of Swift telling Lively to "look at him," while pointing at Kelce, went viral.

"'look at him' I see you, taylor swift," a fan wrote alongside a screenshot of two lines from Swift's song 'Gorgeous' that read, "You should take it as a compliment / That I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk."

"I’m not a master lip reader but is Taylor Swift talking about how strong Travis Kelce is here? Looks to me like she says “look at him” and then playfully punches her friends," one said.

"SHE’S SO IN LOVE," one pointed out. "i lip read that when watching and thought that was just so adorable omg. taylor and travis are so cute," another shared.

"She is in love, that is already very obvious," one said. "Oh, she’s in deep honey!" a fifth commented.

"This is so cute. I can't," one fan gushed.

One said, "She was saying look at him and doing swings to indicate he can fight"

Another added, "Taylor and Travis will get along well."

Fans point out another moment of Taylor Swift saying 'That's Him'

As Swift's "Look at him" went viral online, X user @/angelicakyria13 pointed out another moment suggesting the 'Midnights' creator said 'That's him' while pointing towards Kelce on the field during the Chiefs vs Jets game.

"did she just say “that’s him” and point MY HEART," the fan wrote.

"'That’s him!' Taylor supportive of Travis Kelce during the Chiefs vs Jets game tonight!" @/SwiftNYC noted.

"imagine Taylor cheering you on at work," one fan mentioned. "That’s him! (Taylor’s Version)," another added.

One fan exclaimed, "COUPLE GOALS FRR" while another gushed, "She’s so proud of you @tkelce."

One guessed, "I think she said 'aw I see him' 'that’s him.'"

Another dubbed the moment as "Taylor Swift introducing the man she put on the map to her besties."

Tags news