Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Jessica Pegula's partner? Billionaire tennis star got married in 2021 at Biltmore Estate

2023-08-29 16:27
Jessica Pegula is the richest tennis star in the world, even richer than soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo
Who is Jessica Pegula's partner? Billionaire tennis star got married in 2021 at Biltmore Estate

ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Bolstered by her husband Taylor Gahagen's unwavering support and her remarkable athletic prowess, tennis star Jessica Pegula has earned a name for herself worldwide.

In the 2022 Australian Open, Pegula managed to make a significant impact, securing the impressive third position globally.

Did Jessica Pegula get married?

Pegula got married to Gahagen in 2021 in North Carolina at the Biltmore Estate. According to Marie Claire, Gahagen is an accomplished senior investment analyst.

Gahagen has been working for seven years at Pegula Sports and Entertainment, a company owned by Pegula's parents.

His professional journey then led him to assume roles of increasing responsibility, culminating in his position as Director of Corporate Development and Director of Brand Strategy.

Gahagen earned his MBA from Canisius College and BS in Business Administration from the State University of New York in Fredonia.

Does Jessica Pegula have a baby?

Pegula and Gagahen do not have a baby yet. It is unclear how they met but reportes suggested they started a relationship around 2015.

The earliest photo of them together surfaced on Pegula's Instagram account in September 2016. This snapshot portrayed them standing side by side in black attires, and the picture captioned, 'Hamilton'.

Who is the billionaire tennis star?

The Daily Express said that Pegula was richer than soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. Pegula is the wealthiest player in tennis, and her net worth is $10B while Ronaldo's net worth is $849M

However, Pegula, responded to these reports by stating, "Yeah, I mean, people say that. I personally don't have that money. It's probably my dad or my parents."

She added, "I don't know why that kind of stuck. I mean, I understand, though. My family obviously is pretty well-known back in America”.

How many tournaments has Jessica Pegula won?

According to WYMT, in justa year, Pegula has won two out of her 17 tournaments, boasting an impressive match record of 49 wins and 15 losses.

Her achievements extend to claiming triumph in two hard court tournaments, where her match record stands at a commendable 35 wins against 9 losses.

Over the course of her 64 matches across various court surfaces in 2022, Pegula has engaged in an average of 21.3 games per match.

Tags news