Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who will be dumped on day 13 of 'Love Island Games'? Cliffhanger leaves viewers speculating

2023-11-14 13:45
'Love Island Games' Season 1 couples future will be revealed in the spinoff series
Who will be dumped on day 13 of 'Love Island Games'? Cliffhanger leaves viewers speculating

SUVA, FIJI: 'Love Island Games' Season 1 has turned messy during the latest recoupling and heart racing challenge. The latest episode ended with a nail-biting cliffhanger.

'Love Island Games' Season 1 Episode 12 ended with six islanders at the bottom leaving the viewers speculating who could leave the Fiji villa on Day 13.

Three couples, Jessica Losurdo and Ray Gantt, Justine Ndiba and Jack Fowler, and, Kyra Green and Carrington Rodriguez's future on the Peacock spinoff show will be revealed in the upcoming episode as they were sent in the bottom.

Notably, in the preview of the upcoming episode, Johnny Middlebrooks, who was previously coupled up with Jessica, was seen crying which sparked speculation that Ray and Jessica could be the ones who got eliminated.

A viewer tweeted, "If Ray is the reason to Jess goes home imma be the one who’s focking fumin."

Another social media user said, "Jack and Justine absolutely cannot go home! I also really like Carrington and Kyra together. So I guess Jess and Ray gotta go."

Another X user noted, "Johnny probably sent Ray home after Ray saved him."

Another person added, "Johnny crying yeah Ray going home tomorrow."

Another critic penned, "Johnny crying so they definitely dumped Ray. We all know Justine is staying."

Another viewer wrote, "If Johnny crying it’s probably Ray going home. They might dump Jess."

Liberty Poole and Callum Hole bag 'power couple' title on Day 12

'Love Island Games' Season 1 islanders Liberty Poole and Callum Hole recently coupled up during the recoupling.

However, during the recent heart-racing challenge, Liberty and Callum stunned the islanders with their moves.

Additionally, they also became a power couple by winning the challenge. The power couple had the advantage of choosing a partner.

Liberty and Callum would choose the islanders whom they want to couple up with and also save a couple from the bottom.

The power couple's vote would also decide who would go home in the upcoming episode.

Megan Barton Hanson shockingly leaves 'Love Island Games' villa

Megan Barton Hanson has been enjoying a blossoming romance with Kyra Green during her time on 'Love Island Games'.

However, the reality star recently shocked the islanders as well as the viewers as she suddenly disappeared from the global dating series.

On Sunday's episode, Megan was noticeably absent during the program, which prompted narrator Iain Stirling to reveal where she had gone.

The Scottish presenter told fans that Megan had left for 'medical reasons', but did not make it clear how long the star would be gone for or if she would be returning.

Who got eliminated from 'Love Island Games' Season 1 so far?

'Love Island Games' Season 1 viewers have bid adieu to three islanders so far.

Stephane Blackos was the first islander of the spin-off show to get eliminated. Steph was quick to blame his costars for the decision.

He shared, "I lost because of the Islanders that decided to eliminate me. I can’t do anything. I just have to accept that and leave the moment, and it is what it is."

However, Curtis Pritchard and Lisa Celander were eliminated on day 7. Curtis shared of his shocking elimination, "I feel like I shouldn’t have to leave the villa truthfully, I feel like I haven’t had my time to shine."

'Love Island Games' Season 1 airs six days a week, from Sunday to Friday, at 9 pm ET on Peacock.