Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Cassie Ventura's husband? Singer met partner through Diddy who suspected her of cheating on him with trainer

2023-11-17 19:46
Cassie Ventura's trainer husband has subtly supported the singer after her bombshell accusations against Diddy
Who is Cassie Ventura's husband? Singer met partner through Diddy who suspected her of cheating on him with trainer

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Cassandra Ventura, popularly known as Cassie, has been married to professional bull rider and personal trainer Alex Fine since 2019.

As Ventura filed a bombshell lawsuit against her former boyfriend Diddy, accusing him of rape, sexual abuse, and battery, her husband showed support for the mother-of-two, per New York Post.

Fine, 30, shared a photo from their wedding day via Instagram Story with a red heart emoji. It was, however, deleted soon after.

The ‘Me and You’ singer and Fine met in 2019 and it is rumored that Ventura met him through Diddy.

Cassandra Ventura met Alex Fine through Diddy

Ventura made her relationship with Fine public after she posted a photo of her kissing the personal trainer on his lips in December 2018. Just two months before she made her relationship with Fine public, Ventura broke up with Diddy in October 2018.

It was rumored that Ventura met Fine through Diddy before their relationship ended. During that time, a source told PEOPLE that Diddy believed she cheated on him with Fine.

The source told the news outlet, “Cassie wanted a personal trainer, so Diddy hired Alex for her. Then Cassie and Alex started hooking up before her relationship with Diddy was over.”

Cassandra Ventura and Alex Fine’s relationship timeline

December 2018

The couple shared a picture of them kissing on Christmas Day. In the same post, Cassie shared another photo with her mother and Fine, per Us Weekly.

June 2019

In June 2019, Ventura and Fine announced their pregnancy with their first daughter. Sharing snaps of themselves in a car, she captioned, “Can’t wait to meet our baby girl 💗 Love You Always & Forever.”

August 2019

In an interview with Vogue in October 2019, Ventura recounted her cowboy-themed proposal. Fine, who is a professional bull rider, proposed to her wearing a cowboy hat and riding a horse.

She said in the interview, “When he got down on one knee, everything just stopped,” before adding, “I felt like I lost my sense of hearing. I saw just his mouth moving and he said, ‘I Want to spend the rest of my life with you.’ I will never forget how special Alex made me feel that night.”

September 2019

The couple got married in September 2019. Ventura recalled her big day and said in the Vogue interview, “We wanted a simple venue with a beautiful view that felt warm and romantic.”

She added, “We wanted the aesthetic to reflect how comfortable and content we feel with each other.”

December 2019

Ventura and Fine welcomed their first daughter Frankie in December 2019.

December 2020

In December of the next year, the couple announced their second pregnancy with an Instagram carousel, where she captioned the post, “Coming soon ….”

March 2021

Fine and Ventura welcomed their second daughter with an Instagram carousel and wrote, “Welcome to the world baby girl! We love you so much Sunny Cinco Fine!”

August 2023

The couple shared their anniversary in August with a heartfelt tribute to Fine where she wrote, “A day late, but had to make sure I showed ALL MY LOVE to this man! My husband! Happy 4th Anniversary to my Best Friend. There’s no one like you in this world.”

In the post, she wrote, “You have the biggest heart and the funniest sense of humor, your curiosity about life still surprises me and warms my heart everyday. I grow more and more and more and more in love with you as time goes on and I wouldn’t want it any other way.”

She continued, “Most important of all, you’re only person that can actually make me laugh until I pee my pants – that says a lot. Thank you for loving me the way you do. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️.”

Tags news