Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross shares ‘honest’ review on KSI vs Tommy Fury bout: ‘Got robbed literally’

2023-10-18 15:18
Adin Ross reacted to Jake Paul's video on the fight and openly criticized Tommy Fury's performance
Adin Ross shares ‘honest’ review on KSI vs Tommy Fury bout: ‘Got robbed literally’

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Adin Ross stood up for KSI after his defeat against Tommy Fury this past weekend. He provided his perspective in support of KSI and weighed in on the highly-anticipated boxing match, expressing dissatisfaction with the final ruling.

For those unfamiliar with the details, the bout between KSI and Tommy Fury went the distance of six rounds, culminating in the judges' verdict.

There was some contention surrounding the scoring, but ultimately, Fury secured a unanimous decision victory. However, this outcome has not been universally well-received, with individuals like Adin Ross expressing their discontent.

Adin Ross comments on KSI's bout with Tommy Fury

During a recent livestream, Adin Ross reacted to Jake Paul's video on the fight and openly criticized Tommy Fury's performance. He exclaimed, “Why did Tommy fight so ass, on god? Why was Tommy fighting like that? Was it because KSI was hugging? I don't get it."

Ross then boldly stated that Fury did not merit the victory due to the point deduction. He firmly asserted, "Chat, KSI should have won that fight. I am being honest. He got a point deduction."

Ross's endorsement of KSI's video has gained widespread attention on social media, and he's not the only streamer to draw headlines for this. Well-known YouTube streamer IShowSpeed has also been vocal in his criticism of the match's decision, even admitting he felt like shedding tears after Tommy Fury was declared the winner.

Further, Ross emphasized, "Whether you actually want to say it or not, Tommy had a point deduction. Technically, Tommy fought horribly. but technically KSI should have won that fight."

Ross echoed IShowSpeed's sentiments and asserted that the rightful victor had been unfairly deprived, stating emphatically, "Bro, he got robbed literally."

When Ross met with opposition from some members of his chat, he promptly responded, shutting down the dissent with the words, "Doesn't matter if he is hugging, it's a point system r****ds. It's literally a point system and KSI obviously had more points. It was either a draw or KSI should have won that."

He clarified at the end, "I'm not hating by the way, I watched the fight."

Internet reacts to Adin Ross's review on KSI vs Tommy Fury

A clip from Adin Ross's livestream gained traction on Twitter after a KSI fan account shared it with the caption, "Adin Ross defends KSI, and says that he got robbed from his victory!!"

After viewing the video, a number of people teased Ross for "continuing to express his dissatisfaction," while others sided with his viewpoint. One person said, "Isn't it too much now. The best way to decide is for a Rematch to happen as early as possible to get a clear winner here"

Another wrote, "Just get over it. Ksi lost and that's it. He lost. Now just look for other content than saying he was robbed."

A fan of his wrote, "In my eyes he won that fight, I don't really care what his record says at this point."

Another KSI fan noted, "Amazing how many who never side with KSI are siding with him now... If you're a hater or not, KSI won and even a blind person can see that it seems."

"Keep crying buddy," trolled another person.

Tags news