Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hulk Hogan says he dropped '40 pounds right away' after following certain healthy habits

2023-09-03 21:25
Hulk Hogan said, 'I initially started dropping weight because I didn't have the extra calories from drinking, and I had taken dairy out of my diet'
Hulk Hogan says he dropped '40 pounds right away' after following certain healthy habits

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: WWE legend Hulk Hogan recently told in an interview that he lost weight after denouncing junk food and alcohol.

In an interview with TMZ, the WWE Hall of Famer said after abstaining from alcohol for almost eight months, he has lost “40 pounds right away.”

How much does Hulk Hogan weigh?

The 70-year-old WWE legend said in the interview that during New Year’s Day he “got sick and tired of being sick.” Saying that he was also “tired of myself,” and he decided to welcome a change in his life.

He was found saying, “It changed everything,” before sharing his recent healthy habits. Hogan said to the outlet, “I wasn't eating late at night.”

He also abstained from eating junk food, “I wasn't eating junk food anymore.” His healthy habits gave instant results, as he said, “I dropped like 40 pounds right away.”

He also noted that initially, he wasn’t sure how long he could last without touching alcohol. While he drank socially sometimes, he never drank daily.

He said in the interview, “I would never drink daily, you know, like I did when I was wrestling.”

According to Men's Health, after losing 40 lbs, Hogan now weighs 265 lbs.

Hulk Hogan's current diet

To Men's Health, Hogan recently shared his reformed diet too. He said, "I initially started dropping weight because I didn't have the extra calories from drinking, and I had taken dairy out of my diet."

He also talked about his clean eating, saying, "These days, I try to eat really clean. I've kind of gotten away from the typical "eggs every day" diet—I only hit the egg whites every three or four days."

His entire diet is simple as well, where he said, "In the mornings I'll hit the yogurt and fruit, drink a couple cups of organic coffee, and get a workout in. Then I'll eat a small amount of protein at lunch time."

He also doesn't forget to eat in every three or four hours, as he said, "I try to eat every three or four hours, then have a slightly larger meal at four or five o'clock in the afternoon."

However, he has not completely denounced ice cream as he still indulges in dairy-free variants, "Every once in a while, I'll treat myself to a little bit of dairy-free ice cream."

At 70 also, he works regularly, "I run some businesses from the house, as well as Hogan's Hangout nearby, so I stay really busy, and don't slow down until around 7 or 8 p.m."

He said with caution, "But I have to be careful at night, because I turn into this monster...I just want to feed the beast! So I tend not to eat after the sun goes down."

Tags news epcelebs