Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross opens up on drug addiction as Kick streamer admits 'lean' relapse amid Covid-19, Internet dubs him 'loser'

2023-09-02 17:59
Adin Ross said, 'I should not have done that, I did that for back-to-back days, and that would explain the face chub, the swollenness of my face'
Adin Ross opens up on drug addiction as Kick streamer admits 'lean' relapse amid Covid-19, Internet dubs him 'loser'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross gained notoriety for trolling during a livestream, jokingly inquiring about the drug "lean." He's stayed in the spotlight, revealing a relapse in his lean addiction while fighting a Covid-19 infection.

In the livestream, Adin Ross opened up about his ongoing struggle with drug addiction and shed light on the dangers of using "lean."

For those who may not be familiar, he candidly discussed his experience with Covid-19 within his fan community, which led to a surge of support and well-wishes for their beloved Twitch streamer's swift recovery.

What happened to Adin Ross?

In a recent livestream, Adin Ross openly discussed his struggle with "lean" addiction with his fan community. After contracting Covid-19, many of his concerned fans repeatedly inquired about his health, and Adin Ross did not shy away from addressing their questions and concerns.

"I won't lie to you guys, when I was sick with COVID-19, I picked up a pint straight up, and I poured up. I should not have done that, I did that for back-to-back days, and um, that would explain the face chub, the swollenness of my face."

Adin Ross took responsibility for his actions and openly discussed his state of being "insane."

"I'm not trolling, I'm a man and as a man you make mistakes, you know what I am saying? And it sucks sometimes... Just like these comments, bro. It's just like insane, some of you guys just seriously just make fun of me. It's okay, you know, just sometimes people deal with things differently and I have a sick sense of humor, and I was doing so well..." Adin Ross asserted.

Adin Ross repeatedly emphasized the truthfulness of his statements, asserting that he was not lying. Additionally, he shared details about his weight loss.

"And I am not here to... nah, it's not a script, it's the truth. I am not here to lie. I was doing great at the gym, you guys could see that I was losing weight and sh*t..." Adin Ross claimed.

How did Adin Ross' fans react to his drug addiction?

After watching Adin Ross' clip on Twitter where he explained his relapsing the lean, many fans took to the comment section to share their views. One fan said, "Feels bad bro was actually starting to look somewhat fit/clean."

Another fan wrote, "If your friends are letting you do that shit you gotta do better bro they aren’t your friends it’s sad at this point." A third fan wrote, "Bro he was doing so good with the tate stuff, now dude straight up changed, hope he has a comeback tho."

A fourth user said, "Bro is a rich loser" The fifth user said, "He wasn’t clean for months tho."