Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Fox & Friends' co-hosts Will Cain and Pete Hegseth share their experience of taking a dip in Hudson River for 2023 NYC SEAL Swim

2023-08-21 14:19
Joining the first responders and military veterans were Will Cain and Pete Hegseth to honor the victims of the 9/11 attacks
'Fox & Friends' co-hosts Will Cain and Pete Hegseth share their experience of taking a dip in Hudson River for 2023 NYC SEAL Swim

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: The NYC Navy SEALs Foundation organized its annual swim on Saturday, August 19, wherein hundreds of people swam across the Hudson, including the 'Fox & Friends' hosts Will Cain and Pete Hegseth.

The event is held every year to raise money for the foundation's programs and to honor the victims of the 9/11 attacks, drawing participants like first responders and military veterans.

Cain and Hegseth not only participated in the swim but were also able to successfully finish it, discussing their experience with fellow co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy on the Sunday, August 20 episode.

Will Cain and Pete Hegseth's found the Hudson River 'gross' during NYC SEAL Swim

While Cain and Hegseth were enthusiastic about participating in the NYC SEAL Swim, they didn't seem quite happy about swimming in the Hudson River.

In the studio, when Campos-Duffy asked the two swimmers if they had tasted the water, Cain responded, "Yeah, it's unavoidable [that] you're going to drink a little bit."

"Well, it's more mental and that every time -- I've done it twice meaning once I did it kind of as practice -- I don't know how you feel Pete, like that night I feel like I have a sore throat," he added.

Hegseth agreed with Cain saying, "Yeah, it's [the river] is brackish and gross and salty."

Campos-Duffy then went on to criticize the New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for the state of the river and said, "This river is here and they want to you know shut down gas stoves. Clean up the damn river before you start changing all of our lives. AOC! Clean up your river!"

"Some of the camera guys told me you are glowing green today," stated Cain, probably pointing to the pollution in the river.

Watch the latest video at foxnews.com Watch the latest video at foxnews.com Watch the latest video at foxnews.com

Rachel Campos-Duffy talks about the 'raining men'

The 'Fox & Friends' host Campos-Duffy was covering the 2023 NYC SEAL event while Cain and Hegseth took the dip across the river, and she seemed to have been impressed by all the men that took part in the event.

"It was like raining men," Campos-Duffy commented on the video as the participants were seen doing pull-ups and push-ups as part of the swim program, adding, "We were just loving it all back here at the studio."

She also pointed out that many Fox viewers shared the same sentiments as her, saying, "So many women [were] tweeting at me saying 'Come back to the Navy SEAL Foundation segment!' We were enjoying it."

Watch the latest video at foxnews.com