Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Julia Roberts and Danny Moder celebrate 21st anniversary as star once said 'making out' was secret to a happy marriage

2023-07-05 18:46
Julia Roberts shared a rare picture of herself and her 'true love', Danny Moder, on the joyous occasion
Julia Roberts and Danny Moder celebrate 21st anniversary as star once said 'making out' was secret to a happy marriage

MALIBU, CALIFORNIA: Julia Roberts and her husband, Danny Moder, celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary on Tuesday, July 4. Roberts shared an Instagram post on the occasion. The 'Notting Hill' star married Moder in a discreet ceremony on July 4, 2002, and the couple have been going strong since.

Roberts is among the most successful Hollywood actresses, but she said that her family was what gave her the most joy and fulfillment. The 'Eat Pray Love' actress spoke about the secret of her enduring marriage to E! News in 2022.

Also Read: Is Kai Cenat in trouble? Twitch King's house becomes battlefield as he engages in wild fireworks, fans dub it 'actual warzone'

'Truelove'

Roberts shared a picture of her and her husband kissing passionately on Instagram. The actress captioned the photo "21" and expressed her love with hashtags. These included #truelove, #fromhereonout, and #heckyeah.

Although the actress didn't allow many comments on her post, a few of Roberts' close friends and coworkers left comments under the photo. Her makeup artiste, Genevieve Herr, wrote, "Happy anniversary." High Brow Hippie, a fashion label, wrote, "Happy anniversary to my favorites!!" Rita Wilson wrote, "Scorpio sister! Happy Anniversary to you love birds !! We love you both!"

Also Read: Christina Hendricks fans speculate she's on Ozempic as star appears slimmer in Instagram post: 'That’s some weight loss'

'Lots of making out'

Also Read: xQc: Exploring origin and evolution of Kick streamer's gaming name

In an interview with 'CBS Sunday Morning', Roberts said that her family was what made her the happiest. She said, "When I’m not working, [being a homemaker] is my full-time job. It isn’t rainbows and kittens every day, but it does bring me a lot of joy."

Roberts continued, "It’s just never consumed me, being an actor. It is my dream come true, but it is not my only dream come true. The life that I have built with my husband [and] the life that we’ve built with our children, that’s the best stuff. To come home at the end of the day, triumphantly, to them."

Roberts saod that one of the main reasons she and Moder had such a successful marriage was their commitment to staying in touch, no matter where she was. "[Writing handwritten notes is] something Danny and I have always done," she said.

However, for Roberts, there was another thing that helped her marriage last. She told E! in 2022, "I always say the same thing, and I’m sticking with it. It’s making out. Lots of making out."

Moder and Roberts first met in 2000 while working together on 'The Mexican.' They both were with others at that time. After dating for two years, they got married in a private ceremony.

The couple has kept their relationship away from the limelight since their marriage married, but on special occasions like Valentine's Day and their anniversary, they open up to their Instagram followers about their feelings for one another. Their twins, Phinnaeus and Hazel, were born in November 2004, and in 2007, they had their son, Henry.

More from MEAWW

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid spotted together partying in the Hamptons amid dating rumors

Robert De Niro's friends fear legend may 'crack' under pressure of parenthood and grandson's death: 'Something has to give'

Tags news