Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hailey Bieber's honest disclaimer on pizza toast video sparks fans' desire to 'protect' her from hateful trolls

2023-07-06 11:51
Hailey Bieber's disclaimer about not inventing her viral pizza toast recipe in her latest video sparks support from fans who rally to protect her from hateful comments
Hailey Bieber's honest disclaimer on pizza toast video sparks fans' desire to 'protect' her from hateful trolls

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Hailey Bieber, who has often faced criticism online for her social media posts, may have become a target due to the past controversy involving her husband Justin Bieber and his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. Recently, Hailey decided to share her culinary talents on YouTube as she regularly does in her series titled 'What's in my kitchen'.

In the most recent episode, she prepared her renowned pizza toast recipe. However, what left fans feeling disheartened was the disclaimer she included at the beginning of the video. Despite her efforts to showcase her culinary skills and engage with her audience, Hailey's precautionary statement in the video left fans disappointed as they sensed it was a response to the anticipated wave of hateful remarks.

Also Read: Who is Kady Cannon? Kyle Richards and Morgan Wade affair rumors escalate after cryptic note from singer's ex

Hailey Bieber shares pizza toast recipe

In her cooking video, Hailey started by making it clear, "I am very aware that I am not the first to ever put pizza toppings or ingredients on a piece of toast." She then shared that she came up with this tasty snack when she was having a craving for munchies. Hailey demonstrated how to make the pizza toast from scratch using ingredients she had available at home. As a side note, she mentioned that weed is legal in California.

Similar to other trends on TikTok, Hailey emphasized that this recipe can be customized to suit your preferences. Her unique twist on pizza toast includes using truffle oil, burrata cheese, and sliced tomatoes. Additionally, she recommended buttering and grilling both sides of the bread before assembling the pizza.

Also Read: Internet slams Sonja Morgan as 'RHONY' alum claims she 'popped' liposuction stitch during sex with a trucker: 'Hope she doesn't take a STD back to NY'

'I'll always protect and defend this girl'

Hailey's disclaimer at the beginning of the video where she clarified that she didn't create an original recipe, sparked a protective response from fans who wanted to shield her from hateful comments. One said, "The fact that she even had to put a disclaimer in the beginning of the video, because bullies and haters will still try to attack her for making a dish that she didn’t even claim to create……absolutely f**ked up. You shouldn’t have to do that Hailey…..anything with common sense knows that you never claimed to create pizza toast."

Also Read: Who is Anji Nyquist? ‘Jeopardy!’ contestant mocked for her accent by fans bags unexpected victory

Another fan added, "The fact she had to clarify that she didn’t invent pizza bc she knows people twist every little narrative..that makes me sad." One fan pointed out, "I can't understand people who don't like her !!!!! She's cute and kind, stop annoying her."

One observed, "Only Hailey can make toast SO EXCITING! Natural happy aura and charisma." Another commented, "She explained or they'll say she has invented it. Love this gal." A fan claimed, "She has just a pure soul People are just annoying for things she never did lmao."

More from MEAWW

Where is Al Roker? 'Today' host Sheinelle Jones fails to address weatherman's absence before quickly correcting her blunder

'The View' host Sunny Hostin shares rare pic of son Gabe as he flaunts chiseled six-pack

Tags news epcelebs