Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5: Who is Elys Hutchinson? Fashion model all set to captivate men with 'banging pair of t**s'

2023-07-14 14:19
'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5 brings sizzling drama as singles compete for cash while model Elys Hutchinson captivates with sensuous attitude
'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5: Who is Elys Hutchinson? Fashion model all set to captivate men with 'banging pair of t**s'

YARM, STOCKTON-ON-TEES: Get ready for the dating buzz to create lusty drama! Netflix is coming up with yet another season of 'Too Hot to Handle.' With a new season comes new challenges. The vibrant singles will be left with their temptation on the secluded paradise island. The rules set for these singles are there should be no kissing, no heavy petting, and no inducement in any sexual activity.

Will the singles succumb to the temptation? Or, will they manage to keep their mind calm and stay focussed on the prize money? The contestants will be guided by robot host Lana, helping individuals in their tasks and guiding them on the right path. Besides other singles, Elys Hutchinson is all set to lure with her sensuous attitude. As we wait for the release of the new season, let us take a look at who Elys is.

Who is Elys Hutchinson?

Elys Hutchinson is a 23-year-old fashion model. She is also a ski instructor from Switzerland. Referring to her interest, Elys says, "I love a slippery slope." She has been modeling since she was just 13 years old. Elys talent management team is Dreambay Group. From what we can collect from Elys' social media, it seems that she loves going out for drinks, brunch, and lunch. Being a model, Elys misses no chance to flaunt her flawless body. Elys loves laying around on beaches and is often seen hopping on one.

Elys Hutchinson in 'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5

The contestants have no clue what actually they have signed for as they agreed to come to 'Too Hot to Handle.' The synopsis claims, "Don't let the big yacht fool you - the hottest reality dating show is back! Can LANA tame another batch of sizzling singles? Can they abstain from sexual contact to win a big cash prize?"

Elys knows that she is going to charm the boys in the show. The model teases in the teaser, "Why do I think guys like me?" She then answered herself, "Probably, because I've got a banging pair of t**s." She then winked towards the camera as she touched her breasts saying, "Double D." Elys further flaunted her figure, "I've got a good rack on me." We have to further wait for the release to see whether she will be able to catch the attention with her spectacular and smooth body.

'Too Hot to Handle' Season 5 is all set to drop new episodes every Friday, premiering on July 14 on Netflix.