Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Thor's hammer': Chris Hemsworth's workout post sparks frenzy among fans after he flaunts noticeable bulge

2023-05-28 02:51
'I know what part I’m watching, especially in that last one! Now we know where Thor keeps his hammer', said a fan
'Thor's hammer': Chris Hemsworth's workout post sparks frenzy among fans after he flaunts noticeable bulge

TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA: Chris Hemsworth's recent training video, which showed off his muscular physique and a bulge in his khaki shorts, had his fans in a tizzy on Thursday. In the video, Hemsworth engaged in a range of demanding exercises, including pull-ups and squats, showcasing his fitness prowess.

However, the medicine ball session with the fit 39-year-old actor did excite his followers the most. A bulge could be seen as Chris lay on the floor elevating his leg, throwing his greatest admirers into a frenzy, with many equating the strange sighting to "Thor's hammer", wielded by the star's most renowned role, as reported by the Daily Mail.

READ MORE

Chris Hemsworth teases fans with RARE workout footage of 'fat Thor' from 'Avengers: Endgame'

Ben Affleck reveals why he never wants to be spotted with Chris Hemsworth

'So that’s what a natty Thor looks like'

"Put down the hammer king... we all understand that it's worthy...," a fan reacted on Instagram. More fans wrote in a similar way with one writing, "So that’s what a natty Thor looks like." Another one joked, "I know what part I’m watching, especially in that last one! Now we know where Thor keeps his hammer." One more wrote, "Watched it multiple times… that last exercise I swear I could see Thor’s hammer, lucky wife."

'Are we seeing it or just ignoring it'

Few questioned as to why the star was uploading the video so late in the night, "Chris why are u uploading at 2 am," asked one of the fans. "Are we seeing it or just ignoring it?" one more inquired. "Dude should be cast as Thor or something," another one joked. One wrote, "Thank you both for the performance." "Brazilians, coming here just to see his hammer iras," one more fan reacted. "You absolutely knew what you were doing with that last clip," another social media user said with laughing emoticons.

It comes after the busy actor revealed that he will step away from the spotlight for a few weeks to spend time with his family. Last November, the Rush star told Vanity Fair that he was taking some 'time off' after filming a harrowing episode about mortality for his new Disney+ docu-series Limitless. Limitless, which capitalizes on Chris' celebrity from superhero films, follows him as he tests the limits of what his body can do. He can be seen on the Disney+ platform pursuing various physical objectives, such as gaining 40 pounds for a Thor picture, according to Variety.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.