Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Breakfast Club' guest host Loren LoRosa slammed for comment about Travis Kelce 'upsetting' Black women with Taylor Swift romance

2023-09-27 21:50
'People were getting upset, thinking it reflects on them. No one has the right to tell Travis who he can/can't date,' a netizen remarked
'The Breakfast Club' guest host Loren LoRosa slammed for comment about Travis Kelce 'upsetting' Black women with Taylor Swift romance

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Breakfast Club' guest host Lauren LoRosa is clearly having a hard time believing the rumors of romance between Chiefs player Travis Kelce and singer Taylor Swift.

When asked by her co-host about why she was so upset with Kelce supposedly dating Swift, she said that she was hurt over the fact that "he ditched the sisters (Black women) and moved on to White women." The podcast segment was titled 'Travis Kelce Is Upsetting Black Women With Taylor Swift Romance Rumors'.

Unfortunately, not all of their listeners were interested in this line of discussion and immediately took to social media to slam LoRosa and the co-hosts.

What did Lauren LoRosa say about Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift's romance?

At first, Lauren LoRosa denied that she liked Travis Kelce and then slowly added that she found him "cute and attractive." In answer to her co-host’s question about why she was "upset" with the two. She added, "I said that for Black women at least the Black women that are in my group chat."

LoRosa continued, "When there are White boys you like so you would agree to cross the line or the Black line to talk to those White brothers."

After this, the conversation shifted to receiving calls on the show.

'The Breakfast Club' listeners school Lauren LoRosa on Travis Kelce's dating life

Comments on the Lipstick Alley forum and below the 'The Breakfast Club' Instagram post, were those of outrage as listeners blasted Lauren LoRosa.

"Am I the only one that hates how much attention this relationship has been getting just because he dated a black woman. It just gives this man an inflated ego and I’m sure some WW are feeling somewhat vindicated," commented a user.

Another stated, "Reading some of the comments recently has been embarrassing. It's like with LeBron's son's prom picture. People were getting upset, thinking it reflects on them. No one has the right to tell Travis who he can/can't date."

One stated, "Can they stop?! Stop already! She should be f***ing embarrassed! Her boyfriend in her head got some other girl, so she's mad and now she's speaking for "black women"? Stop! Shutup! Let black women be, gotdamnnnnn!!"

"What the f**k is this? This is embarrassing. People will be calling black women bitter, insecure, jealous and all else, y'all need to stop this. Put the phones down and take a nap. When was the last time you guys had a good sleep, drool and all?" wrote another user.

A listener said, "The way some BW are reacting to Travis and Taylor is what people thought BM would react to Kylie and Timothee. Embarrassing!"

Tags news