Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Jaguar left me hanging': Judge Jeanine Pirro calls out car company after roadside assistance fiasco

2023-08-20 15:26
'The Five' host Judge Jeanine Pirro ended up with a flat tire in the parking lot of a Dunkin' Donuts in the Bronx and called up Jaguar
'Jaguar left me hanging': Judge Jeanine Pirro calls out car company after roadside assistance fiasco

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Judge Jeanine Pirro is not one to stay silent in the face of anything less than satisfactory. 'The Five' host recently called out the car company Jaguar for its poor service that left her stranded for hours in the Bronx.

In response to Pirro's Instagram post, many fans rallied behind her in support and shared similar bad experiences with the company.

Judge Jeanine Pirro calls out Jaguar for a no-show

'The Five' host Pirro first shared a post about her car on Friday when she ended up with a flat tire in the parking lot of a Dunkin' Donuts in the Bronx. She wrote, "The best laid plans of mice and men… a flat tire in the Bronx on the way to the Hamptons."

After a few hours, she followed that up with an update, informing her followers that she was stuck in the parking lot because of a no-show from vehicle assistance.

The caption, accompanying a photo of hers with some used packages of Dunkin' Donuts goods, said, "Jaguar Roadside assistance, both texted and said they would be here in one hour. It has been two hours and I am still waiting."

Judge Pirro then made a final call-out post to Jaguar, which was yet to send a service person hours after she rang them up.

Her caption said, "UPDATE‼️‼️‼️ #Jaguar left me hanging with no assistance requiring that I leave my disabled car in the Bronx overnight‼️The promised 9-11 am pickup never happened #jaguarroadsideassistance."

Fans show support for Judge Jeanine Pirro

Pirro's followers were eager to offer her support. One fan commented, "Hope you give them hell on The Five on Monday." Another wrote with apparent shock, "But your Judge Janine!! Don't they know WHO YOU ARE???"

A follower sarcastically slammed the company for asking the host to leave her car unattended, saying, "Good idea leave it in the Bronx overnight they probably wouldn't take the wheel that's flat."

A comment sharing her anger read, "Great PR, @jaguar. When you’re talking about six-figure, luxury automobiles—which are pronounced “jeg-YOU-are” in the ads—your customers are buying the “luxury” of not having this type of headache, as much as they’re buying the vehicle itself. Hopefully your Comms Dept will get on its horse, err Jaguar, and make this right for Judge in a high-profile manner. If not, I can guess what @judge_jeanine’s “One More Thing” will be on @thefivefnc, come Monday. Another example of why substance and service are just as important as style. Do better."

Someone else wrote, "Customer service in our Country is the worst it’s ever been. Sorry you had to go through this. Beautiful car! You work hard and should treat yourself to good things in life!!"

Tags news